• The KillerFrogs

Sanctions, we don't have no stinking sanctions

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
USC supposedly is limited to signing only 15 players in the next 3 classes, including the class to sign Wed, however Trogans have signed 9 kids early and have 16 more commits. Obviously they are pushing back the nine against players who left early, but they are still limited to 75 total on scholly and appear to be heading over that limit.

Kiffin obviously working in some greyshirts and hoping for a release from some of the limitations by the NCAA, but if that doesn't happen USC may be only able sign a handfull next year.

Lets hope so.

gdu

USC supposedly is limited to signing only 15 players in the next 3 classes, including the class to sign Wed, however Trogans have signed 9 kids early and have 16 more commits. Obviously they are pushing back the nine against players who left early, but they are still limited to 75 total on scholly and appear to be heading over that limit.

Kiffin obviously working in some greyshirts and hoping for a release from some of the limitations by the NCAA, but if that doesn't happen USC may be only able sign a handfull next year.

Lets hope so.
Yup. The next 3 years will be where they really feel the squeeze if they don't get some relief.

Q-Ball54

I read an article on this a few weeks ago. USC appealed the ruling and the NCAA will not respond for a couple of weeks after signing day; therefore, they are essentially working on semi business as usual basis and then they are expected to just push whatever sanction they end up with back a year.

Scarface

You're not the only one who is still hoping Townscend changes his mind.

Also, Brandon Alexander is still out there.

No strongside DE in this class? Was Gary banking on Greg Jr.?

As long as Kiffin and Oregeron are running things at USC, I would not be surprised if USC get another NCAA violation in the next 5 years. They come from the dirtiest conference in the country!

gdu

As long as Kiffin and Oregeron are running things at USC, I would not be surprised if USC get another NCAA violation in the next 5 years. They come from the dirtiest conference in the country!
Kiffin is from CA and coached 1 year in the SEC. Not sure I would say he comes from the SEC.

Kiffin is from CA and coached 1 year in the SEC. Not sure I would say he comes from the SEC.

He may have only spent 1 year in the SEC but he comes with a ton of bunch of baggage! He is not a good guy and creates a bunch of drama. USC is stupid for hiring him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_Kiffin

Oregeron is a real bad guy that did spend a number of years in the SEC! Anybody somewhat familiar with what he did with Tulane will tell you that he is lower than dirt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Orgeron