• The KillerFrogs

Saarloos was a bad choice

Paint It Purple

This team seems to lack an alpha dog or two that display a tough mind set on and off the the field. As a group, they act and play with a look of complacency. I hope CKS and Coach Bruce go hunting for the type of players you see on the Oklahoma State and Tech rosters.

FrogBall09

This team seems to lack an alpha dog or two that display a tough mind set on and off the the field. As a group, they act and play with a look of complacency. I hope CKS and Coach Bruce go hunting for the type of players you see on the Oklahoma State and Tech rosters.
It takes an alpha to spot an alpha

Loos needs to take back recruiting and reevaluate everyone else

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass

See Tennessee.....................

They just swept #4 Vandy and they are full of piss and vinegar, nasty attitude and tough minded. Including the coach........................
So where do you think they get it from?

Horny4TCU

homer simpson crow GIF

something in there about eating crow...

Still wondering where this team was all season.

TooColdU

ugh both sides need to just chill about this until after the season.

If we go 0-2 in whatever regional we end up with, this will get brought up again with the original perspective.