1. The KillerFrogs

Rumors about Max being cleared....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Sep 12, 2020.

1. He didn’t say MLB so the Rangers would still be in scope it seems.

2. I laughed

3. yikes!

4. Looking good Probs under a month

5. Your friend work at Chipotle?

nwlafrog and Armadillo like this.
  6. Have to admit that I would have to be paid to watch the Texas Rangers play again. Last night it was inning one, walk, walk, walk, grand slam, walk.... etc etc. Oh, the humanity!

7. You trying to entice him or scare him away?

8. So anyway, about Max......

ftwfrog likes this.
  9. Don’t see him getting back in game shape by ISU, but hope he’ll be ready for UT. I’d love to be surprised though.

Froggish likes this.
  10. I don't know what the conditional protocols are for healing up after the fixit for whatever injury he may have had/condition that was dealt with, but I doubt he's been sitting on the couch for three weeks.

Salfrog likes this.
  11. Scouting for an 11U team?

Eight likes this.
  12. Assuming Iowa State plays like they did today, hoping we can send Max in for some mop up duty and get him some live snaps.

But knowing our luck, Brock Purdy will bounce back with a career day in two weeks.

13. If Max had the condition he was rumored to have he should be "fixed" and suffer no residual effects.

MN Frog, stbrab, Horned Toad and 6 others like this.
  14. I hope the rumors are true but I hope they don’t rush him back.

Chongo94 likes this.
  15. I believe them LisaLT. He should be back and well enough to play right away.

16. Yeah, but he was smoking Swisher Sweets instead of cigarettes. So, not sure if that affects the reliability.

Frogenstein, Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  17. My roommate and I stunk up our room in Tom Brown with swisher sweets our freshman year

18. He’s a tough kid no doubt. If there’s a silver lining to all this covid craziness, it’s that Max caught a potentially dangerous condition, had it treated, recovered, and may in fact be back on the field playing in a game soon. What an inspiring story.

dawg, fuelfrog, Chongo94 and 7 others like this.
  19. If it makes you feel better I get to coach a 9u, first year kid pitch, double header tomorrow.