• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Seating Assignments Posted

camfrogg

They put me in section 11 but I do not have very many priority points built up yet. These seats are endzone I know but just wanted to make sure my family and I were going to be sitting amoungst fellow frogs. Anyone else sitting in section 11?

Good to see someone else over in the neighborhood with me... seems like most everyone who's posting is in 13-17 but I bet there are a lot of newer folks in the 12 area (not sure about 11). I'm in section 12 since I just joined this year. 12H, row 72. I'm considering an upgrade on StubHub since I think I can end up somewhere around Sec 14 and not take a giant hit. Not looking forward to the hassle but I was hoping for something just a bit better than sec 12. Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

Limp Lizard

OK, I'm confused. My tickets say Gate E, Tunnel 17, Row 13, Seats 8&9. The guide that came with the tickets says "All gates are accessible except gate 'E'." Do I have to use gate F?

Also, I like the playing surface: hybrid bermuda overseeded with rye. Cut 9/16 to 5/8 of an inch. Short, with none of that slippery bluegrass, like I feared. Should be a fast field, unless it rains.