• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Seating Assignments Posted

KornFrog

Thanks to "Ryan" for giving us all the early jump, but I just logged into my account at gofrogs.com, and in your order history, the Rose Bowl order is now a link that you can click on to view your seats (without having to "trick" the page).

Section 15, Row 45 (ranking around 1500 or 1600)

Go Frogs!

ftwfrog

Thanks to both of you guys who posted the Mcgyver way of looking it up, and the dummy way(Which I used).

Section 15, Row 55

Priority Points=33
Rank 1754

joefrog91

I am feeling better now after speaking with the ticket office. They assured me I have two seats together even though the webpage doesn't show it.

Sec 15-L, Row 4, Seats 12 & 13.

Priority Points Ranking 1620

Big Frog II

What does the L and H stand for next to your Section #? Is it lower or higher? How many rows are in The Rose Bowl. My seats are on Row 74.

West Texas Frog

What does the L and H stand for next to your Section #? Is it lower or higher? How many rows are in The Rose Bowl. My seats are on Row 74.

There are 77 rows in the Rose Bowl. Not sure about the L and H, but it might mean above or below the portal. There is only one portal entrance for each section.

HornedFrog4Life

Here is a link to a virtual view of the seats inside Rose Bowl.

The H/L stands for HI and LO. However, there is a small graph to the left on
the pag of the link above. If you look at the field, it appears that H's are
on the right side of the section and L is on the Left Side. I know this seems
strange. If you go to your section on the big map. Depending on where you place
the cursor, it will identify a row within the section. Click on it and you can
see a picture. For example you could have 15L Row 50 or 15H Row 50, and you
will see two different pictures.

West Texas Frog

I know those are endzone seats, but I sat in virtually the same vantage point on the opposite end in Section 23 at the 2004 Rose Bowl game. Despite being endzone seats they are not bad at all. Great sight lines throughout the stadium, including the corner endzone seats.

Dogfrog

The L and H don't relate to higher or lower rows. It relates to high or low seat number to allow you to exit the portal on the side closer to your seat. For example if you were section 16, Row 35 and there were 100 seats on that row, and if your seat number was 75, you would be in 16H. If you had seat 25, you would be in 16L. In our sections, the L seats are on the end zone side of the section and the H seats are on the midfield side of the section.

Horny 4 Life

I can't get my account to show anything on GoFrogs. Called the ticket office and the guy gave me my ticket location and a PIN number for the website. It didn't work. Oh well.

13H Row 73