• The KillerFrogs

Roll Call for AZ (Things to do, places to see, parties to go to)

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse

tcufrogprince1

I still have a very nice room for rent if anyone needs a nice place away from all the craziness. $500 for Friday to Tuesday. Its your own private bedroom and it also has a sauna, a pool, firepits galore and its a guest home behind a big, nice Arizona mini mansion. All the grounds are open to us. IM me if interested. I paid $1200 for the whole thing, but the couple we had going backed out because of an emergency.

Hey y’all. Just wanted to jump in this thread and say I’m looking forward to meeting some of yall this this weekend. As you can see by the name I’m simply along for this CFP journey. Though I now reside in OH (where it’s a balmy 28 degrees) I am a Texan through and Through and as long as it’s not that school in College Station, I’ll support fellow Texas teams.
I’ll be at the Hells Half Acre Happy Hour on Friday and looking to crash a couple of tailgates on Saturday (I’ll have plenty of beer with me, my momma ain’t raise a complete heathen)
looking forward to meeting you all!
And I guess this is where I say “Go Frogs” lol
God Bless

Eight

New addition to the above list: every QT and Bucee’s between Fort Worth and Phoenix.

fairly certain that if you have left the state of texas and pass a sign for bucee's you aren't heard towards phoenix

what are the farthest west on 10 & 20 that bucee's is located?

ShreveFrog

At just before 7 pm Mtn time Wednesday in Albuquerque we are sipping margs and waiting on a table at High Noon Restaurant and Saloon (New Mexican flavor, adobe looking place. ) Think this will be good.

Edit: It was muy bueno! Recommend!

Last edited: