• The KillerFrogs

Roll Call for AZ (Things to do, places to see, parties to go to)

It looks like West Gate will be a gathering spot pre game. Any place in particular?
There are several bars and restaurants at Westgate that will be packed on Gameday. If you like a bar scene for pregame, that’s the place. State 48 would be my preference but there are also some chains like Yard House or Bar Louie. McFaddens and Salt are other options. All will be crowded with both fans but I’m guessing they will announce alumni parties at some of them as we get closer.

I land at 7:45 AM the morning of the game. What's the best breakfast spot in Phoenix?
If I were you, I’d grab something at the airport. Believe it or not, they have some great options. They have local places in each terminal depending on which airline and gate you arrive. Matt’s Big Breakfast in Terminal 4 is one of my favorites. They also have a place in downtown Phx.

There was a place out in the middle of nowhere that had a party the last time we were out there. I can’t remember the name for anything but I do remember the burgers were pretty good. There were several TCU and Boise fans there is what I do remember.
Not sure but it could be The Horny Toad in Cave Creek. If you’re staying in town, might be worth a drive.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Good family locations in Old Town Scottsdale where dad can still have a cold beverage? Will have the kiddos with us.

Frog-O-Rama

Thanks! I tried to post here but it keeps getting taken down for some reason.
I read on your site that one of the places you recommend is Loco Patron. Good choice fellow KFc'ers. My boss' son owns it and he has three locations. The one in Tempe has the best food because the chef has been there for 20 years and he is awesome. Go Frogs!!!!!

Oh yeah. I should note there is no apple polishing going on here, hahaha. I am pretty sure my boss will not be reading this!

Dr. Coach Haus

We are doing the northern route through ABQ as we can spend one night there. The wife and I used to live there, so we are hoping to hit a favorite place or two during our brief overnight in the foothills of the Sandias.

I did notice that the southern route is maybe 20 minutes shorter and without the ABQ sentimentality, that might have swayed us.
We will be one day behind you from Flower Mound. ABQ is our route as well. Santa Fe Brewing is a usual stop for us.