• The KillerFrogs

Roll Call for AZ (Things to do, places to see, parties to go to)

Dogfrog

Just checked and the TCU - Tech basketball game in FW starts 11AM FW time on 12/31. That’s 10AM Phoenix time so it’s something to have on at the tailgates or wherever.

LisaLT

Its sold out now anyways. I did the Caesars one which is equally as expensive and is 8 drink tickets not unlimited and a buffet with lounge areas.
8 drink tickets? That seems like an awful lot of pre-game drinking lol
Drunk Fucked Up GIF

LVH

My recommendations as someone who used to have a satellite office in Phoenix:

Horace's Really Really Big Burgers

Great place for burgers, they have excellent side items like the Southwest Cheese Fries and Habanero Onion Rings

Travis's Pizza

They have a challenge for 2 where they put a 24 inch supreme pizza in front of you and its up to the both of you to eat it all in one hour

Connor Finger

Forget Raising Cane's, this is the place to go for Chicken Finger's

Golf Belly Whomper

36 outstanding mini golf holes. The hole with the umbrella is the best

David's

Best Mexican Food in the State, try their Piano Queso or the Vending Machine Enchiladas

tcufrogprince1

My recommendations as someone who used to have a satellite office in Phoenix:

Horace's Really Really Big Burgers

Great place for burgers, they have excellent side items like the Southwest Cheese Fries and Habanero Onion Rings

Travis's Pizza

They have a challenge for 2 where they put a 24 inch supreme pizza in front of you and its up to the both of you to eat it all in one hour

Connor Finger

Forget Raising Cane's, this is the place to go for Chicken Finger's

Golf Belly Whomper

36 outstanding mini golf holes. The hole with the umbrella is the best

David's

Best Mexican Food in the State, try their Piano Queso or the Vending Machine Enchiladas
Those are great suggestions.

Cougar/Frog

One thing to remember that when TCU last went to the Fiesta Bowl, the bowl CEO John Junker was a crook who ended up a convicted federal felon related to the bowl. He largely used the Bowl as his personal slush fund, IIRC.

East Coast

Tier 1
that ain't cheap. do you think it is worth it?
At this point it's sold out. Seems like a lot for some food and open bar. Granted, I don't want to get hammered before the game so I would probably only have 1 or 2. And $50 extra bucks for "premium" bar and a better place to sit is crazy.

East Coast

Tier 1
Highly recommend Pizzeria Bianco rated the best pizza in America. Couple locations in Phoenix. there is a Netflix special on Chris Bianca—again highly recommend it.
Dude, there is absolutely no way some place in Phoenix is the best pizza in America. I'd bet you $100 there are 5 pizzerias within 15 minutes of my house better than that place.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’ll be tailgating in the Blue Lot (next to Westgate), look for the bright red Silverado and my very pregnant wife and come grab a beer. Should have the K State game on if my Verizon hotspot works.

I live in Uptown Phx now, send me a message if you have any questions about AZ
Who were the first six senators from AZ and what was AZ’s average GDP year over year increase from 1927-1974?