• The KillerFrogs

Rodney Anderson Injury

TX_Krötenechse

Rodney was an awesome talent at RB, but with that list of injuries, I doubt he makes it to the next level. Which is too bad because he would be great on Sundays.

Wish the best for him. I don’t think OU will skip too many beats, though, for anyone who is secretly celebrating.

Realtorfrog

Hate to see a kid get hurt but it certainly improves their chances of losing week in week out. He was their best runner and best offensive player.

FrogLifeYo

Hate to see a kid get hurt but it certainly improves their chances of losing week in week out. He was their best runner and best offensive player.

Brutal for Anderson...Love to hate OU but never want to see someone injured...He’ll be missed but make no mistake OUbus still loaded..Sermon is a good back and those top 2 WRs are as good as any in the country...

AroundWorldFrog

Rodney was an awesome talent at RB, but with that list of injuries, I doubt he makes it to the next level. Which is too bad because he would be great on Sundays.

Wish the best for him. I don’t think OU will skip too many beats, though, for anyone who is secretly celebrating.
Sorry to say that he should have declared last year. His stock was fairly high. Will probably never be that high again.