• The KillerFrogs

Rodney Anderson Injury

Purp

Didn't look especially gnarly, but grabbed his knee after getting tackled. Limped off the field and they just took him to the locker room. That would be a massive hit if it's as bad as the facial expressions on the training staff make it seem.

Eight

Wasn't he a 5 star?

He always had the talent, now he is in a system built to cater to his abilities due to his predecessor.

isn't it amazing what a player can do when you put them in a system that fits them and play to their strengths instead of continually driving to force kids into your system.....i.e. harbaugh at michigan for example

Horny4TCU

As long as Rodney Anderson stays injured. I like the Frogs in our game against them. If this was precautionary, and he's back for the rest of the season, dang it...

Purp

Purp, you changed your stance on Kyler yet? Dude is legit.
Not yet. I don't think he's faced a defense yet that can make life difficult for him. He looked good today, but I expected he would. I never meant to imply he wasn't a good player; I only meant to say I think our defense can make him be a passer more than we could with Bakefield and that would be to our advantage.

Now CeeDee Lamb scares me. That guy is legit and could give us fits.

TCURiggs

2 games bro.

Of course, but if you've watched those two games and aren't impressed with his play, especially how he's been throwing the ball, then I don't know what to tell you. I thought he was going to be good, but I didn't think he would look this good right out of the gate throwing the ball.