• The KillerFrogs

Rod Gilmore

TEUFELI

"Rod - you can't 'weasel' your way outta this one...we are gonna take a look back at the college football season in a minute."

Can't wait to hear this...

Dear Rod and Bob,
You are arrogant jerks that think you are God's gift to football. Prior to announcing another football game on national tv, would you please learn something about the effing rules?
Guess what? You don't have to make contact to have kick-catch interference. It was the correct call.
Now, carry on with trying to impress everybody about how great you are.
ZF

TEUFELI

Bob Davies on College Football going back to the "pro-style" running game.

"when you look at what a Texas does...what a Fla does...going back to the pro style running game, I think you ate gonna start seeing more of that"

So - given that TU had a HORRIBLE year & didn't make a bowl game, and Fla had a relatively off yr, AND a Wisky "hottest team going" that emphasizes the "pro-style" running game vs the spread....LOST to an undersized defense that is specifically designed to face the college football spread...yeah Bob...I sense a big College Football philosophy shift.

You [Cowherd]...

Double D

Tier 1
Mr 'suck off Donkey ' just said Boise St-Nevada was the game of the year and if Donkey St won, they would have played in the Rose Bowl. Well they lost Mr 'suck off Donkey'. Give credit where credit is due.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
"Has TCU finally busted that myth that non-AQ can't play with AQ?" - Gilmore

Sounds like he got the memo.

The other guy was complimentary of TCU; said that TCU was non-AQ in name only.

713frog

Wow rod gilmore/bob davies finally giving us props? Basically said tcu is a very very good football team and that non-aq is only a label.

GordonGecko

Bob Davies just gave TCU some serious respect.

"I don't see TCU as a Non-AQ...I used to play and recruit in the SWC...that's a real good football team...I don't seem them as a Non-AQ like I do a Boise or Nevada"

TCURiggs

Davie just gave us a lot of love. He said he doesn't see us as a non-AQ. He was in the SWC for 9 years and had to recruit against TCU, and we're a legit football program. He doesn't lump us in with the non-AQ's like Boise and Nevada...Gilmore was silent. Hah!

Double D

Tier 1
Bob Davie just said TCU is a quality football program. He went onto to say that TCU is NON-AQ in name only. Talent wise TCU is as good as anybody. Mr 'suck off Donkey' has to be squirming.