• The KillerFrogs

Robinson to have surgery

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
"Did he just catch that ball???" said the announcer. Yes, he did.

Peach Bowl, DK intercepting a Bo Wallace pass in the Ole Miss end zone. One of my favorite Frog plays EVER!!!!

Ummm..... DK did not catch an INT in the Ole Miss end zone. That was James McFarland. I hope you are senile if you can't remember who made your favorite Frog play EVER!!!!!

froginmn

I am elderly and I am having memory problems. But I still love my Frogs. I already apologized, if you will look back.
No worry, it happens.

It actually made me think back to the old Chris Farley skits on Saturday Night Live, though. Would have made a great one:

Farley: remember when you made that interception in the end zone during the peach bowl?

DK: actually that wasn't me, it was McFarland.

CF: uh, that was awesome.

Or

CF: darn, I'm such an idiot!

jake102

JC is only as accurate as his sources want him to be.

I'm getting worried that JC is being played hardcore, especially this season. I'd be furious if I were him after putting in the hours and doing things the right way. He's going to lose people if these things keep happening.

4 Oaks Frog

Nope. That was Hackett. Kindred was later in the game but before McFarland’s pick 6
My bad MTfrog5! Your are exactly correct. It was Hackett’s seventh IT of the year, and it was a thing of beauty. Where are those ITs this season? Oh well...
GO FROGS!
BEAT ku!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Mean Purple

I'm getting worried that JC is being played hardcore, especially this season. I'd be furious if I were him after putting in the hours and doing things the right way. He's going to lose people if these things keep happening.
meh, pay sites often get through with "info you'll only see there" that is reported by other sites, often just a couple of hours later. Will be interesting to see how that world evolves with the onset of The Athletic and then projects like the one Gil is doing now. Lots of experience on those two staffs. May be considered a better option for info to pay for, due to the level of reporting and analysis.

Zubaz

There’s a hysterical (not sure how else to label it) update over at 247 in regards to our QB depth.
I'm starting to worry that info isn't as good as I thought.....
I understand that pay sites are pay sites and it would be unfair to share an article, or even news, here. That said, it's getting a bit tiring constantly seeing "JC said something interesting on 247" "Yeah that's not good" "Not sure if he's right but if so that's a problem" and then nobody who isn't a member over there has any clue what is even being talked about.

(Not picking on either Moose or Jake, just using this as an example)

MTfrog5

I understand that pay sites are pay sites and it would be unfair to share an article, or even news, here. That said, it's getting a bit tiring constantly seeing "JC said something interesting on 247" "Yeah that's not good" "Not sure if he's right but if so that's a problem" and then nobody who isn't a member over there has any clue what is even being talked about.

JC said he’s going to ask about it today at the press conference for what it’s worth. Now who knows what GP will respond with but it will at least give you an idea of who it’s about.

Moose Stuff

$10