• The KillerFrogs

Register for the 2019 State of the Frogdom @ Fred's TCU, Aug 30th

I tried to register but it was giving me fits at every turn. But I am in +1

I have you (RollToad) +1 on the Pay at the Door list.

If your payment went through, you'll be on the PAID list under your real name. There are two payments that PayPal canceled and those are noted on the RSVP list.

Hi everyone. 14 more sleeps until Game Day!!!

Details for The State of the Frogdom, Aug 30 @ Fred's TCU:

PARKING

• Parking is much better now, but still limited
  • Carpool if you can
REGISTRATION
    • Doors open at 11am
    • Registered/paid online: your name will be on the PAID list
    • RSVP'd but paying $15 (cash, PayPal, check) at the door: your KillerFrogs' name will be listed - NOT your real name
  • Pay at the door is $20 (cash, PayPal, check)
  • If you are a paid member of KillerFrogs.com, you will receive a "Thank you" gift
FOOD
  • Fred's is preparing the food ahead of time. Buffet of chicken and burgers, fries, and non-alcoholic drinks
  • You'll be able to purchase alcohol at the bar :)
KILLERFROGS STORE
  • We will have KF shirts, GMFP shirts, and some other small items for purchase via cash, check, PayPal
RIFF RAM CHEER

• Be ready for it! We're doing it with the coaches. Gotta get the KillerFrogs on the BIG(ger than Baylor's) SCREEN at a game!

Snoop1122

When is the last day to register? I plan on coming but I have not had a chance to register. I keep having to sign and out of my account.

Snoop1122

I'll probably be there though I am not sure if I can register. My account has been messing up lately. It makes me create a new account every time I login and then create a new password when before it used to just save my password.

Hey Snoop1122, I'll add you to the "pay at the door list". $15 cash, check, or paypal.

I'll probably be there though I am not sure if I can register. My account has been messing up lately. It makes me create a new account every time I login and then create a new password when before it used to just save my password.

Those of you who registered online received the following email yesterday. Some of you who registered online gave me a crap email though...(feelings hurt)... so I am pasting the email here:

Hello, KillerFrogs!!!

It's finally here!!! And we have so many events leading up to Game Day: Gary Patterson's Luncheon Thursday at the Alumni Center. The Gary Patterson Radio Show with GP and John Denton at Railhead @ 6pm. Then the STATE OF THE FROGDOM Friday at 11:30 at Fred's in Bluebonnet Circle followed by TCU Volleyball Friday evening!

Fred's is going to be a packed house! Last I checked we were at over 80 RSVPs! Doors will open at 11am. If you want alcohol, you can open up a tab at the bar. The buffet (burgers and chicken) and soft drinks are covered in your registration. If you are paying at the door, please bring cash, check, or use the Pay Pal app.

KillerFrogs Store: We will have KillerFrogs T-shirts, GMFP T-shirts, and a few other items for sale.

Arrive early to get a good seat. John Denton and Landry Burdine will be MCing the event and the following coaches will be in the house:

• ADJD (has to leave early for football)
  • Mark Cohen (has to leave early for football)
  1. Coach Schloss - Baseball
  2. Jamie Dixon - M Basketball (has to leave early for basketball practice)
  3. Raegan Pebley - W Basketball
  4. David Roditi - M Tennis
  5. Karen Monez - Rifle
Please give Wes a shoutout on KillerFrogs or send him a text. By the Grace of God, he will be joining us Friday and sitting in the press box Saturday.

See you on Go Purple Friday!!!

Purp

Those of you who registered online received the following email yesterday. Some of you who registered online gave me a crap email though...(feelings hurt)... so I am pasting the email here:

Hello, KillerFrogs!!!

It's finally here!!! And we have so many events leading up to Game Day: Gary Patterson's Luncheon Thursday at the Alumni Center. The Gary Patterson Radio Show with GP and John Denton at Railhead @ 6pm. Then the STATE OF THE FROGDOM Friday at 11:30 at Fred's in Bluebonnet Circle followed by TCU Volleyball Friday evening!

Fred's is going to be a packed house! Last I checked we were at over 80 RSVPs! Doors will open at 11am. If you want alcohol, you can open up a tab at the bar. The buffet (burgers and chicken) and soft drinks are covered in your registration. If you are paying at the door, please bring cash, check, or use the Pay Pal app.

KillerFrogs Store: We will have KillerFrogs T-shirts, GMFP T-shirts, and a few other items for sale.

Arrive early to get a good seat. John Denton and Landry Burdine will be MCing the event and the following coaches will be in the house:

• ADJD (has to leave early for football)
  • Mark Cohen (has to leave early for football)
  1. Coach Schloss - Baseball
  2. Jamie Dixon - M Basketball (has to leave early for basketball practice)
  3. Raegan Pebley - W Basketball
  4. David Roditi - M Tennis
  5. Karen Monez - Rifle
Please give Wes a shoutout on KillerFrogs or send him a text. By the Grace of God, he will be joining us Friday and sitting in the press box Saturday.

See you on Go Purple Friday!!!
I was stoked to see @wes was going to be able to make it. Worth the price of admission there.

Opintel

Moderators
Open up two spots - we will not be able to make it. Pat fell last Friday and badly bruised her left knee, and broke her left wrist. Trick sidewalk.

Her cast is purple, of course.

Be sure and post lots of pictures!