• The KillerFrogs

Ready for war? Tech owns you

Get Your Frogs Up

Regardless of whether or not Wreckdemtech is a fan of another school posing as a Tech fan, he replicates the personality and rhetoric of a Tech fan damn near flawlessly.

However, I concede that he isn't a Tech fan because he didn't reference "the King," say anything about how attracted he was to Kingsbury, or use swagger and Kingsbury in the same sentence - dead giveaway in my opinion.

KillBilly

Get Your Frogs Up said:
Regardless of whether or not Wreckdemtech is a fan of another school posing as a Tech fan, he replicates the personality and rhetoric of a Tech fan damn near flawlessly.

However, I concede that he isn't a Tech fan because he didn't reference "the King," say anything about how attracted he was to Kingsbury, or use swagger and Kingsbury in the same sentence - dead giveaway in my opinion.
LOL! Sorry dude, TCU fans have quickly earned a reputation for being the worst in the Big 12...even among TCU fans.
http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=173663

TX_Krötenechse

KillBilly said:
LOL! Sorry dude, TCU fans have quickly earned a reputation for being the worst in the Big 12...even among TCU fans.
http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=173663
Citation needed. The data says we're third best: https://blogs.emory.edu/sportsmarketing/2013/07/29/ranking-the-best-football-fans-in-the-big-12-all-eyes-on-texas/

Here's a poll from 2009 where Tech fans are overwhelmingly selected the worst fans in the Big 12 (literally twice as many people chose Tech than the next highest): http://m.newsok.com/polling-the-big-12-who-has-the-best-and-worst-fans/article/3389874/?page=2

I have never met a polite or nice Tech fan, not even among people who are my friends away from college football. And I know a LOT of people who went to Tech - literally half or more of my HS classmates who went to college went there. TCU has plenty of problems with its fanbase, but as far as treating opposing teams' fans well, I think we are pretty good (the incident with the smoker notwithstanding, every school in the country has some bad eggs).

It's not even a new thing. My friend's older brother went to Tech, class of '99 I believe. He used to tell a story about a drunk buddy of his who got the [ Finebaum ] beat out of him by Aggie Corpsmen for trying to kick Reveille after a game. In this case it's a funny story but it's also indicative of the level of fan Tech has...

So among whom exactly do we have this bad reputation? Other Tech fans?

camfrogg

TechAdvisor said:
Y'all are getting trolled here.

This isn't a Tech fan.  Wreckdemtech creates profiles on every teams boards and trolls before Tech games.
Just google 'wreckdemtech' and you'll see.  

As soon as I saw the username I assumed troll.  At least a self-respecting Tech dude would call himself "wreckemtech." 

"Wreckdemtech" belongs on Wes's t-shirt.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wreckdemtech said:
You TCU punks have no idea what is in store for you. We already welcomed you to the Big 12 in your house. Do you really think you will beat us in our house? I watched your LSU game, and yea, you guys were overrated. You guys are already 0-1 haha. I'll give props to your defense, they are decent. But you haven't met Baker Mayfield yet. Oh, I can't wait! Just like last season, I come here to forewarn you guys - you will lose. Probably should listen to me this time.  :wink:
Yawning.jpg

Richard Jewell

TechAdvisor said:
Y'all are getting trolled here.

This isn't a Tech fan.  Wreckdemtech creates profiles on every teams boards and trolls before Tech games.
Just google 'wreckdemtech' and you'll see.  
We've been getting Trch trolled for over 10,000 posts by the resident fat ass Tech fan. What's new?

Wreckdemtech

LOL at the aggy troll [Craig James]. That [Craig James] is so played out. We already beat TCU with (mating between Steel & 2314) Tuberville. Do you really think you can beat us at home with Kliff? I'm not sitting here saying we will blow you out and win the Big 12 Championship. But no (mating between Steel & 2314) way we lose to you scrubs. Again, welcome to the Big 12. Not so easy to dominate this league is it? 

LOL, cute edits you guys have. Have fun losing to us again. And Craig J is a pos, so you guys got one thing right. 

TCUSA

I guess nobody noticed the wink? As for Techsters, they do get a complex. Too bad they don't pick up more of the graciousness and hospitality of the Lubbock folks while they're there. No better folks in the world than West Texans.

EaDoFrog

Wreckdemtech said:
LOL at the aggy troll [Craig James]. That [Craig James] is so played out. We already beat TCU with (mating between Steel & 2314) Tuberville. Do you really think you can beat us at home with Kliff? I'm not sitting here saying we will blow you out and win the Big 12 Championship. But no (mating between Steel & 2314) way we lose to you scrubs. Again, welcome to the Big 12. Not so easy to dominate this league is it? 

LOL, cute edits you guys have. Have fun losing to us again. And Craig J is a pos, so you guys got one thing right. 

I thought Kliff graduated? Is he suiting up? Player/ Manager type situation there?