• The KillerFrogs

Re: SMU - Dear AD Donati

Froglaw

I’ve advocated for the TCU v SMU series in football to continue.

That was my past opinion.

Yesterday’s experience at SMU‘s small AAC stadium has changed my mind.

SMU was wholly unprepared for a sellout crowd.

The heat was unbelievable and it left fans roasting in those crappy aluminum stands.

No obtainable cold water after the game started.

One nearby SMU fan yelled out, ”F$&k You Sonny Dykes” during the pregame prayer. I wish I was kidding.

Please, on behalf of all Frogs who love coming to the games, tell SMU NO MORE football games at that converted soccer stadium.

TCU will play them in Fort Worth or not at all.

Thanks,

Froglaw

82 Frog Fever

It’s time to go troll UCF, they need to laugh at you too.
You should take note of UCF while they’re kicking your ass for the 3rd week in a row and crossing you off their future schedule. They actually have conference championships, ranked finishes, and NY6 bowl wins in this century.
OTOH SMU has No championships, No ranked finishes, No respectable bowl invites/wins, yet they whine and beg for an undeserved charity seat at the big boy table.
It’s pathetic to continually hold out your tin cup to TCU for help, and wishing you belonged.

ftwfrog

I’ve advocated for the TCU v SMU series in football to continue.

That was my past opinion.

Yesterday’s experience at SMU‘s small AAC stadium has changed my mind.

SMU was wholly unprepared for a sellout crowd.

The heat was unbelievable and it left fans roasting in those crappy aluminum stands.

No obtainable cold water after the game started.

One nearby SMU fan yelled out, ”F$&k You Sonny Dykes” during the pregame prayer. I wish I was kidding.

Please, on behalf of all Frogs who love coming to the games, tell SMU NO MORE football games at that converted soccer stadium.

TCU will play them in Fort Worth or not at all.

Thanks,

Froglaw
You had 3 legitimate complaints, and two of those will happen next weekend at AGC.

“The heat was unbelievable and it left fans roasting in those crappy aluminum stands…

One nearby SMU fan yelled out, ”F$&k You Sonny Dykes” during the pregame prayer. I wish I was kidding.”

The heat sucks, and will suck next weekend, and every fan base has their [ Craig James]s.

Now, back to thread derailment with the rhodes scholars who all vote the same way, yet are arguing with each other.

Virginia Frog

It's time to "diversify" our opponent stock.
Maybe SMU every 2 of 4 years, 2 years on, 2 years off.

Go for other G5s within TX/OK/AK,LA: Rice, University of North Texas, Texas St, UTSA, Tulsa, AkSt, UL-Cajuns, UL-Monroe. LA Tech.

Can you get one-and-dones with a G5er? Have 7 HOME games annually.

Last edited:

AustinFrog

You had 3 legitimate complaints, and two of those will happen next weekend at AGC.

“The heat was unbelievable and it left fans roasting in those crappy aluminum stands…

One nearby SMU fan yelled out, ”F$&k You Sonny Dykes” during the pregame prayer. I wish I was kidding.”

The heat sucks, and will suck next weekend, and every fan base has their [ Craig James]s.

Now, back to thread derailment with the rhodes scholars who all vote the same way, yet are arguing with each other.
TCU will have FREE hydration stations throughout the stadium, as usual. The water at the concession stand will be COLD and not run out and take less than a quarter to be served and get back to your seats.