• The KillerFrogs

Quincy Brown and the transfer portal????

Eight

Would you rather have Brown or Hudson?

from a hypothetical i agree with preacher first and say both, and if i have to pick one or the other the answer is i don't know

neither one played enough to get a true sample size to project going forward

do know it is easier to find ~6' foot explosive athletes than 6'4" with those same traits

Wexahu

Sometimes the portal’s just leverage. Or keeping options open.
If you're a good enough player to where you pretty much know a team won't cut you loose, it doesn't make much sense to not enter the portal.

The whole thing is so ridiculous I don't even care. We'll have a roster of 85 scholarship guys come next August and then we'll see if we're any good. It's so much a year-to-year deal.

CountryFrog

Is it alarming how many transfers we have in the portal?
No. Brown was the only one who was probably looking at real playing time next year. But even he was still a bit of an unknown since he's played so little in the two years he's been here.

You should fully expect 10-15 guys to transfer out every year no matter what. Some years may even see a few more than that.

geefrogs

Looking forward to see him rarely used while he’s here. Even with this new coaching staff we seem to have a serious aversion to effectively using the tight end position, sadly.

6’2” doesn’t really seem like your traditional TE. Curious to see if/how he’s used. At least Spivey 6’5” and Wiley 6’7” are tall targets?

Maybe Bech has some leap to him, let’s see it.