• The KillerFrogs

Question for y'all on that kickoff forward pass play?

hometown frog

I thought they could have called a targeting call on the hit that Turp took on that play. Never had a good view on tv, but it oooked like the OSU player lead w the crown of his helmet and launched into Turps face mask. Prob never see that called in that situation, but after that BS that wallow had to wait thru, it was worth a look in my mind.

PurpleBlood87

I thought they could have called a targeting call on the hit that Turp took on that play. Never had a good view on tv, but it oooked like the OSU player lead w the crown of his helmet and launched into Turps face mask. Prob never see that called in that situation, but after that BS that wallow had to wait thru, it was worth a look in my mind.

He did seem to launch himself into Turpin.

helcap

According to CGP at his post game presser, Reagor was not supposed to lie down

I was upset because we had a touchdown and we told them not to throw it forward. And he wasn't supposed to lay down in the end zone before we started the kick-off, for heaven's sakes. But they still didn't see it. Their coaches finally saw it. We threw it backwards. That's another 7 points.

Frog-in-law1995

I read that it was 2nd & 23 when that play happened. Houston got a first down on that play and scored on the drive to tie the game.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that got somebody a nice long break from officiating.

jake102

Turpin could have thrown the ball ten yards backwards and it would have been a TD. Ohio State was 100% fooled and not even close.

It’s like having a wide open breakaway layup and pulling up for a 3pointer instead. Basically do ANYTHING except throw the ball forwards

TechAdvisor

I'm not sure whether I'd be furious or laughing hysterically. Possibly both.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Glad y'all still took care of business.

Tech already had 6 straight holding calls by the exact same ref in the 1st half. The screw job was already on and we had already gotten all of our anger and frustration out before this play happened.

They were giving Ed Oliver, Jordon or Wade status. At one point he bull rushed Tech's center, knocking him over, stepped on the center and they called a hold on Tech's center.

By the time the 18th completely bias call happened, it had reached hysteria status.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Tech already had 6 straight holding calls by the exact same ref in the 1st half. The screw job was already on and we had already gotten all of our anger and frustration out before this play happened.

They were giving Ed Oliver, Jordon or Wade status. At one point he bull rushed Tech's center, knocking him over, stepped on the center and they called a hold on Tech's center.

By the time the 18th completely bias call happened, it had reached hysteria status.
With Tapefingers on staff, none of this surprises me.