• The KillerFrogs

Purple Menace

Status
Not open for further replies.

leofrog

I get it guys. Maybe I shouldn't be compaining, and yes I know this is killerfrogs not purplemenace, but I do care about basketball-TCU basketball. I want to see them do well. I think that site which covers our Frogs can and should do a better job. There is an update on football almost everyday, but the basketball page has had Clark on their for almost a year now. Thanks Feisty for all you do in keeping us/me informed.
IMO, Guardian Frog is the best source when it comes to basketball recruiting, and he contributes to both sites.

micahjh

Everything about basketball is frustrating, including internet coverage. Guardian Frog is the only guy that seems to know anything. But PM has got the goods on football.

Thanks guys, I was thinking about starting a blog, but that Alex Apple kid with DFW is pretty much doing what I was going to do.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
IMO, Guardian Frog is the best source when it comes to basketball recruiting, and he contributes to both sites.

FWIW you got the Ryan Rhoomes visit info here first, you got why Luckett is not coming here first, the date of stokes visit here first, etc, etc.

If you have a question ask and we will find the answer.

AlexApple is a good supporter of CJC and that is great, but you get the stuff here first and then he posts away. kid is nice to have around cause he's on campus but realistically not objective and finally got the Luckett info straight.

Bottom line it usually comes from here first if it is impotant.

mark32

That was my point with all of this Feisty. I love this site and love getting the info here. At the same time, I think it is terrible to have a site (pm) that says it will keep up with TCU info, recruiting, etc and it doesn't (basketball wise at least). I am sorry if I wasted anyone's time. I hope we here soon that Rhoomes and others are coming our way. Again my apologies if I offended anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.