• The KillerFrogs

Purke's injury may not just be a blister...

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
neither.... you think i'd actually stop posting things?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

annoying you is too much fun

Doesn't annoy me. I always find intriguing (and entertaining) when people insist on trying to embarrass themselves.

jake102

You don't bench your best offensive player because he's having a bad go of it for a couple games

Maybe that's true, but at least move him somewhere besides the four hole. I do think a game or two off may help. Get some at bats for someone else as well.

Getting away from Lupton may be a blessing also.

Froggy Style

i'm just saying that's what i heard. hopefully it's not true... all of yall need to stop your bitching or i'll never say anything again... being a student, i'd say i have pretty good sources

How would we ever get by without you?

Let me know if you need my mommy to give your toys a ride home.

HToady

Purke would have played in only one of the games we lost. And since he doesn't bat or field, I didn't see his absence to be our primary problem.

mrnicefrog

Wasn't everyone,or nearly everyone, batting over .400 last year leading into the CWS?

I seem to remember that stat.

But yes, bats have been the problem this year so far.

Spike

Didn't Lidge close out a World Series for the Phillies??

Wow, how did we get from maniac's BS post to talking about the Phillies and the World Series?

It is a wonderful phenomena known as hi-jacking. Sometimes it's the only way to drown out stupidity.

cdsfrog

Didn't Lidge close out a World Series for the Phillies??

Wow, how did we get from maniac's BS post to talking about the Phillies and the World Series?

do you not remember lidge after that? he was ruined in houston, but moving to the phillies he reinvented himself. im grateful for that, he is an awesome pitcher

cdsfrog

It is a wonderful phenomena known as hi-jacking. Sometimes it's the only way to drown out stupidity.

comments about it eariler in the thread.

Brad lidge

67 innings pitched: 10 hr given up, 69 hits ERA 5.28. worst year of his career.

Sangria Wine

Coors Light or Miller Lite? I kind of prefer Coors Light but to be honest if I'm going to have a drink I really prefer Crown Royal. Thoughts?

jake102

Coors Light or Miller Lite? I kind of prefer Coors Light but to be honest if I'm going to have a drink I really prefer Crown Royal. Thoughts?

Coors Light. It's the only beer where you know when it's cold. You can only assume other beers are cold when you get them, but never really know. With Coors Light it is obvious when your beer is at it's best drinking temperature.