• The KillerFrogs

Prediction for our official CFB Playoff Ranking?

ATC Frog

Capt John Mason SAS said:
billy-bob-o.gif
dead.

ZnqQ5.gif

cdsfrog

Yeah I just don't get MSU.

They got their [John Wylie Price] kicked against Oregon. Just (mating between Steel & 2314) destroyed in the 2nd half.
 Barely beat the only other decent team they played.

EdKamen

The four: Miss St, Florida St, Oregon, Michigan St

The next four (in no particular order): TCU, Alabama. Notre Dame, Auburn

The Frogs get in if: TCU wins out; Miss St wins out (altho may not be required); and any two of Mich St, Oregon, Fla St or ND loses.

Variables: Alabama-Auburn winner loses again; or Ohio State beats Mich St (not required if Oregon, Fla St or ND loses).

EdKamen

Just to add: That's probably not how it will be ranked tonight, but it's how I think they'd be ranked if the season ended today.

Go Frogs!

Did anybody else catch that comment at halftime (our game).  One guy said that he felt fan base size will be a consideration.  Sad if it is.   i can't really disagree based on the individual nitwits voting on the AP ranking.  And I know that that ranking has nothing to do with it.   But $$$$ will be going through the committees mind.  We just need to win out and see what the final rankings are.   I really can't believe that they will take to from the SEC. 

ifrog

frog9999 said:
Did anybody else catch that comment at halftime (our game).  One guy said that he felt fan base size will be a consideration.  Sad it is.   i can't really disagree based on the individual nitwits voting on the AP ranking.  And I know that that ranking has nothing to do with it.   But $$$$ will be going through the committees mind.  We just need to win out and see what the final rankings are.   I really can't believe that they will take to from the SEC. 
Fan base won't factor in it. That's why they have a committee so these bozos that rank teams in the coaches poll don't alter the system and vote for traditional teams with large fan bases like Texas when their team sucks

Latest posts