• The KillerFrogs

Power outage at Bu - OSU game

One Frog Nation

I turned to it to see the score, BU up big, but the game is delayed as there is no power in the building. Seems like there is a joke in there somewhere.

Froglaw

Ha!

Happened back in the late 70’s.

Aggie band member was late for the baylor v ATM game at the old Waco Heart of Texas rodeo arena. Ran his maroon color POS into the fence surrounding the electrical junction in the parking lot. Killed the power until about 1:00 am.

The HOT was the worse venue in college basketball.

It had two double wides in it for locker rooms.

Rabidfrog

Ha!

Happened back in the late 70’s.

Aggie band member was late for the baylor v ATM game at the old Waco Heart of Texas rodeo arena. Ran his maroon color POS into the fence surrounding the electrical junction in the parking lot. Killed the power until about 1:00 am.

The HOT was the worse venue in college basketball.

It had two double wides in it for locker rooms.
Rice was a close second. Remember how the ball would not bounce in certain areas.

Frog-in-law1995

Lived less than a mile from the old HOT. Have to admit it was fun watching Terry Teagle play. But mostly I just played football behind the stands with crumpled up wax-covered Dr Pepper concession cups. Went back as a TCU ball boy a few years after moving to FW and it struck me how much that place sucked for basketball.