• The KillerFrogs

Post a TCU game worth re-watching on Youtube

HFrog12

Last night I watched the game against Clemson. Beating them on the road was huge, especially after beating UVA the week before. DW was all over the place.

Drove from Fort Worth with a group of guys. Stayed in Tuscaloosa on Friday with a buddy and did that college scene. Woke up and drove to Clemson and watched that game in all its glory in the rain. Then drove to Athens after and did that college scene. It was a weekend for the ages.

SwissArmyFrog

I went to this game with The Clapper (he's a good friend - we go to a number of baseball & football games together), and I remember I was fully expecting us to lose...don't remember the exact thinking behind that, but that's what I thought when I walked into the Crapper. Never happier to have been wrong. So fun to watch all those points just pile up!

2016 Baylor was fun also. Complete with the BU loser Fat Pat comments. Defense played great and Russell was lucky to be alive after that game.

SuperTFrog

2016 Baylor was fun also. Complete with the BU loser Fat Pat comments. Defense played great and Russell was lucky to be alive after that game.

This game makes me laugh. We were 4-4 and they were 6-1 and ranked. Their fans “knew” they were going to whip our ass that day. Then we shove it down their throats and remind them how much we dominate them.

mc1502

Went to that game. was absolutely in the top three or four games I have attended. Barring the hell that it was to find a parking spot, the day was fantastic.

PurpleBlood87

I don’t want to brag (read: I want to brag), but I was at every game that has been posted so far. The Clemson game was a really underrated game for TCU fans. It was pouring down rain so the crowd wasn’t as heavy, but still tons of fun.

Didn't get to go but watching the game in DMC but it kept cutting in and out due to the internet feed.

jake102

Went to that game. was absolutely in the top three or four games I have attended. Barring the hell that it was to find a parking spot, the day was fantastic.

Interesting fact I just stumbled upon.... Kyle Hicks had more yards from scrimmage in 2016 than any TCU player in the late 2000s to present. Almost 1,500 total rushing and receiving yards that year. Doctson would have beat that number in his ridiculous 2015 if he hadn't gotten hurt... only played 10 games.