• The KillerFrogs

Post a TCU game worth re-watching on Youtube

Eight

In 2011, didn't we play BYU in Jerryworld? Either way, I remember that being a fun game.

phil-hartman-ed-mc-mahon-snl.gif

SuperTFrog

In 2011, didn't we play BYU in Jerryworld? Either way, I remember that being a fun game.
Don’t want to brag (I still want to brag), but I went to that game and sat in the BYU athletic director box in a TCU athletic jump suit. My good friend from high school was a well connected BYU Coug. I still regret being “that guy”. In hind sight, I would have been a lot more discreet. I was literally wearing purple from head to toe.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Interesting fact I just stumbled upon.... Kyle Hicks had more yards from scrimmage in 2016 than any TCU player in the late 2000s to present. Almost 1,500 total rushing and receiving yards that year. Doctson would have beat that number in his ridiculous 2015 if he hadn't gotten hurt... only played 10 games.
I just finished watching the 2016 Baylor slaughter. Roughly estimated stats:

1000 Kenny Hill combined rush and pass yards

2000 Kyle Hicks rushing yards at halftime

3000 Total TCU points scored

4000 Baylor penalty yards

40,000 Baylor dorks in the stadium

Froggish

Interesting fact I just stumbled upon.... Kyle Hicks had more yards from scrimmage in 2016 than any TCU player in the late 2000s to present. Almost 1,500 total rushing and receiving yards that year. Doctson would have beat that number in his ridiculous 2015 if he hadn't gotten hurt... only played 10 games.
Said it a million times…Hicks in 2016 was the only offense we had at times. Led the team in rushing and receiving. He put together an amazing season.

BedfordFrog68

How about 2001 Louisville, 2002 Louisville or USM, 2007 New Mexico meant a lot to me personally.

Liked the 2002 Louisville game...there, their homecoming, and the fans booing the UL team when TCU went up 17-0 in the first quarter....That game was a local Channel 5 broadcast, so there might not be archived footage....When TCU scored the 17-0 TD, Ch. 5 announcer Newy Scruggs said, "And the rout is on"....

MTfrog5

Football season is here. Last two days I’ve watch peach bowl, Tech 2014, Alamo Bowl, Texas 2019. I really hope we see some of the Boykin offense this year.