• The KillerFrogs

Positives on the season

Eight

Watching tonight it’s obvious that even just getting the offense to above average instead of bad, can make us Big 12 title contenders. We have some huge positives on this team:

- Moehrig and Washington are absolute superstars and young ones at that.

- Barber and Davis have world class speed and can’t wait to see them utilized in a top notch scheme. I did like putting Barber at RB for a play tonight

- Duggan. He didn’t have a good game tonight but the staff I think was concerned with his ball security in the rain. He didn’t get to run much and didn’t take many deep shots.

- Pro Wells is a matchup nightmare and should targeted over and over again in the red zone.

- It looked like Mathis was coming on a bit at the end of the year. Hope he takes the next step in the offseason.

- Wallow got better and better each game after the KState debacle. Is a definite all conference type player.

- The offense HAS to be better next year right? That alone should make this team win at least half of the 1 score games we lost this year.

i agree there were a number of positive things this year and there is reason for hope.

one pet peeve and that is the phrase "world class speed" . derius and barber are fast, very fast but they are not even close to world class speed. example is taye getting caught on the fly sweep

what they do have is great quickness and burst which i agree could be very dangerous in a properly executed offensive scheme