• The KillerFrogs

Pop-up ads.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Are you talking about the pop-over ad like the one in the screenshot below, or something else that shouldn't belong?

Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 10.54.33 AM.png

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Yes. Like that one. But they pop up off and on usually changing to a different add both in the left hand margin and at the bottom of the screen with a frequency that makes me near dizzy.
From what I'm told by the ad network (who just updated everyone's ads) the left vs bottom position depends on the size of your browser window. I wonder if they have a bug in the code which is causing your sized window to be between the range the ad uses to choose a position and cause it to jump back and forth. I'll ask them about the rotation frequency, how often does it change?

Purp

From what I'm told by the ad network (who just updated everyone's ads) the left vs bottom position depends on the size of your browser window. I wonder if they have a bug in the code which is causing your sized window to be between the range the ad uses to choose a position and cause it to jump back and forth. I'll ask them about the rotation frequency, how often does it change?
I'm getting bottom and left at the same time. Even Brave can't resist them.

fanatical frog

Suddenly.....they've stopped. I hope for good. When I was getting them they were changing about every three to five seconds.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Scared Toast GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

4 Oaks Frog

@TonyLema…Have you noticed that ever sense you started this thread that the adds have lessened a bit. I still get the banner add at the top, and it sometimes creeps down a bit, but the adds at the bottom that squeeze everything to the top, have ceased. Thanks for starting this conversation. I think someone is listening. Let’s see how long it take to reach the unbearable point again…