• The KillerFrogs

POLLL: TCU Men's Basketball Season Ticket Renewals

Are you previously a season ticket holder and do you plan to renew?

• STH- renewing for this season

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • STH- NOT renewing for this season

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • STH- Still on the fence

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Not a STH, but interested in becoming one

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Not a STH and don't plan to become one

Votes: 29 42.6%

• Total voters

Endless Purple

I had season tickets for a couple years, but dropped them. Nothing to do with Dixon or the win/loss, but it was the time to drive to FW from out of town for such a short period. I don't watch basketball on TV but don't mind going to games. There just needs to be a lot more going on to make a day of it to justify the drive. For example, if there was a lot of cross sport scheduling so I could do two events a day, some sort of tailgating experience or other activities, it would make it interesting.

MAcFroggy

I had season tickets for a couple of seasons after jamie arrived. However, driving in from Dallas is pretty hard. The 6 PM early starts are almost impossible to make on time coming from work and i can't get home before 11 PM for the 8 PM starts.

I will still probably go to a couple weekend games, but when I had season tickets I wasted too many tickets.

What Up Toad

I went to the TCU WVU game a few years back when we were on the bubble, and it was honestly more fun than I've had at any of the football games recently. Much different from when I was a student, and I would probably get tickets if I lived close enough to go to the games.

y2kFrog

I’m in the same boat as several on here. I would be if I lived closer. I’ll watch all the games hoping for something different as I have for the past 20 years.

Latest posts