• The KillerFrogs

Please share the experience with us

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I had fun with the Michigan media, many of whom were clueless about TCU prior to the game but a few, including a crew from their local sports talk station were great to engage with and welcomed the TCU perspective. Of course last night several were starting up with the BS again.

At one point I walked in the room as they were finishing a discussion about the game and the spread that was just released. I believe the comment made was, “yeah TCU did ok today but with that 13 point spread I think we ALL know what coming down the rail next week.” Without skipping a beat I grabbed a beer and said, “yes we do, another TCU win.”

The eye rolls and scoffs warmed my heart.

froginmn

I had fun with the Michigan media, many of whom were clueless about TCU prior to the game but a few, including a crew from their local sports talk station were great to engage with and welcomed the TCU perspective. Of course last night several were starting up with the BS again.

At one point I walked in the room as they were finishing a discussion about the game and the spread that was just released. I believe the comment made was, “yeah TCU did ok today but with that 13 point spread I think we ALL know what coming down the rail next week.” Without skipping a beat I grabbed a beer and said, “yes we do, another TCU win.”

I SOOO wish you would have said, "same thing that happened with the 9 1/2 point spread today?"

Boomhauer

Sec 102 here. Surrounded by a sea of purple except the two Michigan fans directly to my left. They left with 1min to go after Harbaugh refused to call a timeout after 1st down, haha.

Overall, incredible atmosphere for one of the greatest games I’ve ever seen. Only negatives were related to the stadium and parking itself. An hour to park after pulling into the lot. 45min to get through gate 1 stadium entrance. And concessions running out of water in Q3.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Sec 102 here. Surrounded by a sea of purple except the two Michigan fans directly to my left. They left with 1min to go after Harbaugh refused to call a timeout after 1st down, haha.

Overall, incredible atmosphere for one of the greatest games I’ve ever seen. Only negatives were related to the stadium and parking itself. An hour to park after pulling into the lot. 45min to get through gate 1 stadium entrance. And concessions running out of water in Q3.
We avoided the parking problem by arriving super early to the West lot and staying super late celebrating. The free tailgate there was outstanding. There was a good DJ, big screens to watch KSU - Bama. We parked right next to one of the TG entrances. When we wanted food or beers, we exited the tailgate, walked about 200 feet to our car, load up and then head back into the TG. Lots of Frogs partying near us after the game. Hung out there until the beer ran out.

frogetaboutit

We avoided the parking problem by arriving super early to the West lot and staying super late celebrating. The free tailgate there was outstanding. There was a good DJ, big screens to watch KSU - Bama. We parked right next to one of the TG entrances. When we wanted food or beers, we exited the tailgate, walked about 200 feet to our car, load up and then head back into the TG. Lots of Frogs partying near us after the game. Hung out there until the beer ran out.
Us the same. Almost. My 4 arrived early and parked in west lot with no issues. Hung out a while soaking in the vibe and talking to Frogs. Entered through gate 1 at 12:30. No security hassle or line. Watched history being made and back to lot after game. Hung out till 7:45-8 and then really had no problems getting out and back to Scottsadle. One of the top days of my life. Looking to best it next week tho…

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Me too. Great Frog fans and few shocked Michigan fans.
There was a dude sitting directly in front of us who was sporting an MC shirt, and he looked every bit of it, too. He was rooting for UM, but by the end was shaking the hands of any he could, commenting that "Man, we thought you guys were just going to get blown out. Y'all are a good football team!"

After the game, we were walking out to the bus parking area. We walked through the parked busses of the UM Band, and I spotted a fellow wearing a suit that looked familiar, a UM Assistant Director of Bands. I walked over, shook his hand, and said what a great game it was and what a fine performance their Band put on. "He smiled, looked both ways in a furtive manner, and said, "I did my Undergrad at TCU. I was in Band from 93-97! My kids have been teasing me all month about where my loyalties lie." He then gripped my hand tight, looked me intensely in the eye, and said "GO FROGS!!!!!"

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
There was a dude sitting directly in front of us who was sporting an MC shirt, and he looked every bit of it, too. He was rooting for UM, but by the end was shaking the hands of any he could, commenting that "Man, we thought you guys were just going to get blown out. Y'all are a good football team!"

After the game, we were walking out to the bus parking area. We walked through the parked busses of the UM Band, and I spotted a fellow wearing a suit that looked familiar, a UM Assistant Director of Bands. I walked over, shook his hand, and said what a great game it was and what a fine performance their Band put on. "He smiled, looked both ways in a furtive manner, and said, "I did my Undergrad at TCU. I was in Band from 93-97! My kids have been teasing me all month about where my loyalties lie." He then gripped my hand tight, looked me intensely in the eye, and said "GO FROGS!!!!!"

I love stories like this. There are closet Frog fans all over the country.

Horny4TCU

I was kept awake by some very noisy neighbors the day we left. Fell asleep at 8, woke up at 11. Tossed and turned, then the couple next door came back from a night on the town around 2:30... Let's just say they climaxed the evening... several times.

Any who, no sleep, started getting ready to leave after that. Drove from 5:00am to 9:30pm. Great trip!!!

HFrog1999

I was kept awake by some very noisy neighbors the day we left. Fell asleep at 8, woke up at 11. Tossed and turned, then the couple next door came back from a night on the town around 2:30... Let's just say they climaxed the evening... several times.

Any who, no sleep, started getting ready to leave after that. Drove from 5:00am to 9:30pm. Great trip!!!

You know the rules

Horny4TCU

Ok. Why is it THAT video clip is also bringing up onion cutting around here!?!?
its beautiful teh lurd of teh rings GIF

Ron Swanson

Should’ve responded with “Opening line was off by 15.5 in this one, I’ll take that again”