• The KillerFrogs

Playoff Hopes

TCUPhish

Playoff hopes are far from over. Lost to a great Ohio State team. Played great until that 4 min slip up. Make Big 12 Championship and we have a fair shot at it.

Portland Frog

I'm wondering how the frogs will fare against UT next week. As someone posted (IIRC in the game thread), will the frogs learn from tonight (like after the BU loss in 2014) and come out the rest of the season with their hair on fire? We all hope so. I predict so.

LVH

More focused on a Big 12 title to be honest. Concerned about the game next week. Depends on what Texas team we get. Can't have a hangover from tonight.

Running the table from here might be a bridge too far. If we had more seniors/experience I'd be on board. However Oklahoma losing Anderson was huge and we do get them at home. WVU I think is no different from Oklahoma State last year - great offense, bad defense which will land them at 9-3 or so.

Just beat Texas. Do that and the schedule sets up nicely up to the Oklahoma game.

Double V

tenor.gif

Wexahu

Our playoff chances are as good as our chances of going undefeated the rest of the way, whatever those chances are. Win out, and we’re in. Lose another game and a bunch of crazy [ Finebaum ] would have to happen for us to have even a slight chance.

f_399

When looking at the schedule before the season started, tOSU and Texas back to back was tough and I figured we would win one or the other. Favored beating Texas for conference championship reasons.

Coming into the tOSU game, I would have been fine with any results except us getting blown out.

The score may not show it but we played well. That is probably the best team we play this season.

Robinson is young and was thrust into a huge game. He will learn from his mistakes and this team could be special.

Bring on conference play and Go Frogs!!!

Rose Bowl

Let’s win the rest of our games and see where the chips fall where they may. We’re good enough to win out but will we grow enough as a team to do it.

Beat the water out of UT!!

LeagueCityFrog

Has there been a 2 loss team that has made the College Football Playoff?

If TCU wins vs Texas this weekend, the way our favorable schedule sets up, I could see us winning all our remaining games, or maybe losing one at WVU in the cold of Mid November, then turning around in two weeks and winning the Big XII championship.

Also, I am in the camp on discontinuing any more regular seasons games at Jerry's World for now, but had a GREAT time last night, like I did the 4 previous times. People need to quit complaining about this. We are a big time program now and we need to continue to grow our fan base and keep supporting our Frogs. There is a very good chance that we return to AT&T stadium this December for the Big XII championship game. Kind reminder, even though AT&T is expensive, a large swath of our fans can drive from home and drive right back home or stay at a hotel, saving the costs of car rentals, airfare, multiple expensive meals, and hotel. Stop griping and support our program next time by being there to cheer us on to victory.

DelFrog

The CFP look like it will be a 2d place competition. Right now Alabama looks so good that it will be tough for anyone to be seriously competitive.