• The KillerFrogs

Pic of the '12 UT Recruiting Class

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
So, nothing is set in stone until he makes it known.

Nothing is set in stone until he signs his LOI. And that's not for another year. So, no matter who he verbally commits to, get ready for a year of "he's having 2nd thoughts" & "School back in the race for Gray" stories.

TCUFrogs

Nothing is set in stone until he signs his LOI. And that's not for another year. So, no matter who he verbally commits to, get ready for a year of "he's having 2nd thoughts" & "School back in the race for Gray" stories.

Shhhh..........Your'e giving it away! :eek:hmy:

berryfrog95

While I'm pretty sure that he's not "toying" with us, I am certain that I'm over it too. At this point I'd be happy for him to announce tomorrow that he's going to UT and just be done with it.

he wore a purple tcu shirt many months ago, wearing burnt orange now.....I get he's a great kid I didn't say he wasn't Froggy style and it's my opinion, so if you can't handle threads with opinions don't visit KF, but toying is a reasonable word if he hasn't made a committment. All in all I'm saying i'm over it like you Frogdaddy as we both has stated.....

TCUFrogs

he wore a purple tcu shirt many months ago, wearing burnt orange now.....I get he's a great kid I didn't say he wasn't Froggy style and it's my opinion, so if you can't handle threads with opinions don't visit KF, but toying is a reasonable word if he hasn't made a committment. All in all I'm saying i'm over it like you Frogdaddy as we both has stated.....

His shirt is black in the picture. What orange?

asleep003

If I'm JG and looking at that stable of backs at TCU(maybe the best in the country)... plus I don't want to sit out as a RS-FR for a year, I'm going else where. Don't see him getting that many carries as a HS-FR nor sitting for a year as a RS.
Cheers!

TCU2012

3567928406_0b633f966b_o.gif

icemonkee

Then again, when searching "Jonathon Gray TCU", this is the third image that showed up.

Texas_AandM_star_logo_bigger.gif

Obviously, this means he's going to aTm.

IronSkillet

Actually, My horoscope in the coffee news clearly stated that something unexpected would happen to me in the near future. Clearly this means J Gray will be a Golden Gopher.

froginmn

Actually, My horoscope in the coffee news clearly stated that something unexpected would happen to me in the near future. Clearly this means J Gray will be a Golden Gopher.

As I live in MN and can't afford to fly to FW 7 times a year, I have season tix to U of M football. If Gray can't be a Frog, I'll take him here!

The FWST article listing Mack B as being on the hot seat can't hurt recruiting efforts...