• The KillerFrogs

Pic of the '12 UT Recruiting Class

Trelvis

How long before that pic turns into this?

texas12.jpg

Froggy Style

I'm so over this sh*t. In my opinion he's toying with TCU....nothing changes my mind unless he can prove me wrong on April 22.
Stop reading the threads if your insecurity can't handle it. They guy (and his family) has been nothing but classy; you should be the same and not accuse him of something he's done nothing close to doing.

FearTheFrog2015

I know I'm new here, and haven't really earned my street cred quite yet but here is how I feel about it...The Gray's have been great, and incredibly polite during this whole recruiting process. I think that would have created a very uncomfortable situation if Gray had refused to be in the picture and I think he was just keeping up the politeness he has had through the whole process. The strange thing that I noticed was that he is one of the few not in orange, and he is also the only one not throwing up the Hook em. If he had decided on UT at this point why would he not just wear an orange shirt to the game or do something as simple as putting up a hook em sign with the rest of the 2012 class. Thats just me though, what are y'alls thoughts?

maximilian

I know I'm new here, and haven't really earned my street cred quite yet but here is how I feel about it...The Gray's have been great, and incredibly polite during this whole recruiting process. I think that would have created a very uncomfortable situation if Gray had refused to be in the picture and I think he was just keeping up the politeness he has had through the whole process. The strange thing that I noticed was that he is one of the few not in orange, and he is also the only one not throwing up the Hook em. If he had decided on UT at this point why would he not just wear an orange shirt to the game or do something as simple as putting up a hook em sign with the rest of the 2012 class. Thats just me though, what are y'alls thoughts?

Our thoughts are contained in the first 2 pages of this thread.

So, basically nothing of note.

This is the part of recruiting I hate: taking an innocent picture, and trying to use it as a predictor of what a 17 year old is thinking.

BABYFACE

If JG was a lock he would have already commited to UT. He may end up in Austin, but me thinks he is still thinking it thru.

FROGDADDY

I'm so over this sh*t. In my opinion he's toying with TCU....nothing changes my mind unless he can prove me wrong on April 22.

While I'm pretty sure that he's not "toying" with us, I am certain that I'm over it too. At this point I'd be happy for him to announce tomorrow that he's going to UT and just be done with it.

TCUFrogs

I just read that article in the FWST that said TCU, Texas, and aTm were his top 3 and none had been eliminated. But, he stated he now has enough information to make his decision this month. So, nothing is set in stone until he makes it known.

I read he was eating at Pot Bellys on University drive beside TCU last night. Who has that picture?

Frog_Fan71

For what it's worth, the only garb that is D1 related that most have seen him in is TCU gear. I for one don't think he ends up anywhere but TCU. I have followed as closely as possible without pay-site access. The one thing though that I have garnered from multiple pictures, scenarios and what not, is that TCU is the only school that gives him the depth at RB that he knows he will not get run down and over utilized. That and academics is what is is looking for the most. Texas and aTm may have "better academics" but they do not afford him the opportunity to be in a SOLID running back rotation of more than 2 serviceable backs. Texas has 1 and aTm has 2 serviceable backs.

All things being equal, education and less wear and tear-wise, TCU is the most logical choice when it comes to making a decision based on his criteria. The Gray's are concerned with the longevity of their sons' career over the long term versus the short term, immediate gratification. They are using logic and weighing facts with variables that are both known and unknown, from each school. I trust that he makes a solid decision and not one based off of peer-pressure.

Just my 2 coppers.

tcumaniac

FWIW, jonathon has already played and won a championship in Austiin at UTs field. Been there done that. Time for greener pastures. come to the fort

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
While I'm pretty sure that he's not "toying" with us, I am certain that I'm over it too. At this point I'd be happy for him to announce tomorrow that he's going to UT and just be done with it.

I wouldn't go that far, but I know our program isn't going to die and we are not going to take down the construction cranes if he doesn't choose TCU.