• The KillerFrogs

PHOTOGRAPHER REQUEST!

ShreveFrog

My tv station, KTBS in Shreveport, would like to get an action shot of Dwight Smith. Any of you sideline shutterbugs who gets one, please email to: sports@ktbs.com

THANKS!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(ShreveFrog @ Apr 9 2010, 09:23 PM) [snapback]542744[/snapback]
My tv station, KTBS in Shreveport, would like to get an action shot of Dwight Smith. Any of you sideline shutterbugs who gets one, please email to: sports@ktbs.com

THANKS!

You need Wes or 82Frog. I'll also bring the Canon with me.

gdu

they were giving 82frog trouble about shooting it so I didn't bother bringing any of my goos cameras.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 9 2010, 09:28 PM) [snapback]542748[/snapback]
they were giving 82frog trouble about shooting it so I didn't bother bringing any of my goos cameras.

Hmmm...I'll bring the bag and see if I get in with it. I'll flash a media ID and see if that helps or find Cohen. Surely for the P&W game they'll allow photography.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 10 2010, 02:32 AM) [snapback]542751[/snapback]
Hmmm...I'll bring the bag and see if I get in with it. I'll flash a media ID and see if that helps or find Cohen. Surely for the P&W game they'll allow photography.

he told me that they wouldn't let him shoot formations and hadn't yet told him if he could even shoot individual players. He is gonna shoot the girls soccer game and then has to work and will miss the spring game.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 9 2010, 09:37 PM) [snapback]542755[/snapback]
he told me that they wouldn't let him shoot formations and hadn't yet told him if he could even shoot individual players. He is gonna shoot the girls soccer game and then has to work and will miss the spring game.

OK ...

SoonerFrogs

that sounds bush league for a scrimmage and I doubt its true. these things never show super secret stuff and never will, its for the fans mostly.

Spike

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 10 2010, 02:39 AM) [snapback]542756[/snapback]
OK ...

It's because Gary Patterson hates Top Frog!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 9 2010, 10:32 PM) [snapback]542766[/snapback]
It's because Gary Patterson hates Top Frog!

:rolleyes:

I'll deal with you today (you gonna be there?0

Spike

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 10 2010, 12:23 PM) [snapback]542809[/snapback]
:rolleyes:

I'll deal with you today (you gonna be there?0

No, sorry. The joys of self employment. Do you think the Frogs will win today?

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 9 2010, 09:37 PM) [snapback]542755[/snapback]

I heard that nobody will be allowed to talk at the spring game. They are hiring librarians to sit in the crowd and "shush" anyone who dares speak.
Talk about a controlled environment :wacko:

Spike

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 10 2010, 02:41 PM) [snapback]542837[/snapback]
I heard that nobody will be allowed to talk at the spring game. They are hiring librarians to sit in the crowd and "shush" anyone who dares speak.
Talk about a controlled environment :wacko:

I heard that President Obama is going to be there. He's going to take points away from the team that is winning and give them to the team that is losing. And 23, you better not talk, lest you draw the wrath of the yellow shirts.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 10 2010, 09:48 AM) [snapback]542840[/snapback]
I heard that President Obama is going to be there. He's going to take points away from the team that is winning and give them to the team that is losing.

:laugh:

82Frog

I could shoot pre-game drills and the first 10 plays of the scrimmage. I had to work anyway today. Sorry guys. I did shoot the girls soccer game against Tech this morning.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Let photogs shoot the first 10 plays, then Cohen came around and said that's it. I was able to keep shooting from another vantage point and believe I got what Shreve is wanting.

Heck, I didn't even get 10 shots taken before Cohen said that's it.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 10 2010, 08:34 PM) [snapback]542994[/snapback]
Let photogs shoot the first 10 plays, then Cohen came around and said that's it. I was able to keep shooting from another vantage point and believe I got what Shreve is wanting.

Heck, I didn't even get 10 shots taken before Cohen said that's it.

Uh, I guess that means we will never see TCU on ESPNs spring game series like Texas and LSU.
If Patterson never showed anything, why were they concerned about harmless photographs?
I always say trust in Gary, but that was way over the top. Makes us look small.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 11 2010, 12:23 PM) [snapback]543168[/snapback]
Uh, I guess that means we will never see TCU on ESPNs spring game series like Texas and LSU.

:wacko:

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 11 2010, 12:35 PM) [snapback]543172[/snapback]
:wacko:

[ What the heck? ]? Uh, TV time would help recruiting.
Man Feisty, isn't recruiting your entire life?
Maybe you should :wacko: yourself.
Probably the dumbest thing you have ever posted. Shooting yourself in the foot.
Drinking early today, Feisty?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 11 2010, 12:39 PM) [snapback]543175[/snapback]
[ What the heck? ]? Uh, TV time would help recruiting.
Man Feisty, isn't recruiting your entire life?
Maybe you should :wacko: yourself.
Probably the dumbest thing you have ever posted. Shooting yourself in the foot.
Drinking early today, Feisty?

Lets see, 3 times as many people show up at 7am Sunday morning to watch Texas Stadium implode than go to the TCU Spring Game on a beautiful Saturday late morning.

ESPN not even our network.

Talk about idiotic posts.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 11 2010, 12:43 PM) [snapback]543177[/snapback]
Lets see, 3 times as many people show up at 7am Sunday morning to watch Texas Stadium implode than go to the TCU Spring Game on a beautiful Saturday late morning.

ESPN not even our network.

Talk about idiotic posts.

The real point to this thread is how ridiculous the photo rules were yesterday.
But your ESPN point does make sense. Silly, 2314.