• The KillerFrogs

Party in the Desert T-shirts!

Horny4TCU

Lavender is a great shirt color
Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF
Gay Typography GIF

vicarfrog

Similar to.....literally every piece of TCU merch ever?

Lighten up.

I know what you mean, but to be fair, he does have a point overall with "brand shirts." Just think about it: The company gets all kinds of attention and they get your money.

Still, that's just the way it is, and it's a cool looking shirt.

Paint It Purple

Hi, I'm the founder of Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts. The last thing I am trying to do is "con" anyone. My goal with the brand is two-fold: create unique TCU apparel for fans and give back to TCU directly & through NIL opportunities. As we all saw, the bookstore & Nike fell short of this. It's been a fun journey since launching in April, but I have learned a lot. One thing is that I won't be able to make everyone happy.

I will continue working on growing Hell's Half Acre and making it something where fans are excited about what we launch. I still have significant goals, and one of those is creating internship opportunities for TCU students.
You're doing great. Personally I don't care for the unimaginative and gaudy bowl game graphics. You're fun graphics are just that, fun.

froginmn

I remember that carpet. Within a week of its install there were golf divots from 5 irons down the length of the hall.
My son's HS golf team took an annual trip to Arizona. The first year I went with as a "chaperone". Now that those days are behind him he came clean to let me know that one year they opened a hotel room window and were hitting balls out the window (there was a course next door).

Oh boy.