• The KillerFrogs

Palladium-Item: Bane's uncle in contact with agents, but focus remains on development

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
368e5a52-81a8-48b2-bced-de73d8249c6a-20181207_01177.JPG

Desmond Bane says uncle in contact with agents, but focus remains on personal development

Jesús Jiménez, Richmond Palladium-Item

FORT WORTH, Tx. – Desmond Bane still tries to live in the moment.

One day, he’ll look back on all his success, but for now, he’s taking everything in.
  • The National Invitational Tournament championship during his freshman year.
  • The NCAA national tournament appearance during his sophomore year.
  • Texas Christian University’s 8-1 start to the 2018-19 season.
Now a junior at TCU, the 2016 Seton Catholic graduate continues to impress, and his NBA dream is becoming more and more a reality.

Bane recently told the Palladium-Item his uncle has been speaking to agents and scouts have visited him in practice. But his focus remains on personal development.

Read more at https://www.pal-item.com/story/spor...keeps-focus-development-not-agent/2332335002/

Rose Bowl

This is very interesting in that I haven’t seen one mock draft that has him a first rounder. I sure hope he doesn’t leave at the end of the year.

Eight

This is very interesting in that I haven’t seen one mock draft that has him a first rounder. I sure hope he doesn’t leave at the end of the year.

first round? in all honesty second round......he is a good college player, but does anyone see him matching up against james harden or klay thompson just off the top of my head

Wexahu

To make it in the NBA he’s going to have to be an elite defender. Good college player but I’ve never imagined him as a good NBA prospect. There are too many GREAT college players to count that get barely a sniff of the NBA.

I just don’t see it.