• The KillerFrogs

Paging AA come eat your crow

All those pathetic players on our team tore your D up. Lol your such a joke.
This is intended for only AA and the 2 frat daddy's that walked through my tailgate and started running their mouth after they were about 40 yards away and started flipping us off at halttime. Everyone else was pleasant I talked to.

cdsfrog

This is intended for only AA and the 2 frat daddy's that walked through my tailgate and started running their mouth after they were about 40 yards away and started flipping us off at halttime. Everyone else was pleasant I talked to.

AA is probably trolling your board. He spends more time there. Seriously

FrogsMcGee

Wait, someone saw Aggie Angst in person? Or is this a different AA. Did he look exactly like Feisty, steel, or another regular poster? You should have taken a picture, because I don't believe you.

Young and Horned

I dont think he is saying he saw AA. He saw two fraddie daddies at the tailgate and he was referring to AA on this board. Congrats 54. Great offense for Baylor.

FROGDADDY

Starting a thread to taunt AA makes you almost as big a doosh as he is. The dude is a clown, who cares what he says. But you got him man, you got him good. :wacko:

BelushiBob

And you did nothing. Waited till you safely got home and anonymously posted something on the internet to yell back

OmniscienceFrog

One of the few positives from last night's game, Scooter will disappear for a while. You'd think he was accustomed to looking like a fool by now.

SuperToad

To the classy TCU fan flipping the double bird and yelling "F*** you Baylor" on national TV: Scoreboard.

Haha that guy was 4 rows below me. It was all in good fun. I bet some of you guys had some choice words about TCU. It's a rivally, stuff like that happens. Again, congrats Baylor

BeYou

There are bad apples in every bunch, we all know that. Overall, I enjoyed my interaction with frog fans.
I hope this rivalry continues. As for the A&M and UT rivalries, I could care less.

tcumaniac

Haha that guy was 4 rows below me. It was all in good fun. I bet some of you guys had some choice words about TCU. It's a rivally, stuff like that happens. Again, congrats Baylor

i don't see how you can support that kind of behavior and have any respect for our university.... i think it's absolutely disgusting that we have so many students that act like that

Mike Brooks

i don't see how you can support that kind of behavior and have any respect for our university.... i think it's absolutely disgusting that we have so many students that act like that
There is a funny pick of a Baylor student on the Raider Board somebody caught on their i-phone. He is in the student section, clearly trashed and flipping the double bird. Funniest thing is you can see a crucifix dangling from his neck. Very funny thread as they also caught a TCU fan flipping something off as well. They are trying get it viral.

I love the holier than thow bearfans.

Westsider

What's next? Our guys yelling F You! BU! during the national anthem? Some of you guys are slowly headed there and don't know it.

There are bad apples in every bunch, we all know that. Overall, I enjoyed my interaction with frog fans.
I hope this rivalry continues. As for the A&M and UT rivalries, I could care less.

Each side now has 50 wins in the series, obvious that more games need to be played so that we can settle this.

Latest posts