• The KillerFrogs

OU Game Roll Call

TCU generally does a nice job of putting together a fun game day atmosphere. Unfortunately it's all for naught as frogs are outnumbered by OU fans coming to FTW to see gimme win.

Last edited:

CardFrog

Newbie here. I am in.

Feel free to rip me on this, but even after tonight if I am buying stock I would much rather buy TCU than tech.

This one was a fluke. HCGMFP vs KK? Year after year I’ll always choose Gary. This one hurts but we will finish ahead of them in standings, and what may be a “down year” for us early on, I believe GP can rectify it far more than Coach Bro.....

Just my op and I’m a newbie so feel free to rip me to shreds.
completely agree

netty2424

I'm making the trip from Minnesota and will be in AGCS for the first time since 2006. With my wife and daughter, who's going for a college visit. She's never seen the frogs lose in person, and has been to games in Texas, Iowa, Kansas, California, and Georgia.

I know that most of you will say this will end that string.
You won’t recognize the place.

EDIT especially all the empty space behind TCU bench.

Volare

I'm making the trip from Minnesota and will be in AGCS for the first time since 2006. With my wife and daughter, who's going for a college visit. She's never seen the frogs lose in person, and has been to games in Texas, Iowa, Kansas, California, and Georgia.

I know that most of you will say this will end that string.

I'm still waiting on the review from The Frog Fan in MN who hasn't been to a game at AGCS since 2006! Should be a good eye opener for those of us who get to see the product 6 times a year or so.