• The KillerFrogs

OU game is 11:00 kickoff

Eight

not really a surprise. big 12's biggest game last weekend occupied that slot and as pointed out in the other thread the only other conference game that day is kansas vs tech and that will be on foxsports1

Punter1

Normally I would hate this, but I think this actually works into our favor. Oklahoma seems to struggle a lot at 11 a.m...just look at last Saturday for an example.

I think they will be more prone to come out sluggish than we will.

Ron Swanson

Normally I would hate this, but I think this actually works into our favor. Oklahoma seems to struggle a lot at 11 a.m...just look at last Saturday for an example.

Seems like a pretty small sample size to base this theory on.

CountryFrog

I agree with this. Not necessarily because of the one example, but just in general, I feel like road teams struggle in 11 am games a little more when it's an even or close to even matchup.

I have no data on this other than the CountryFrog I Feel Like This Is True Metric.

Punter1

Seems like a pretty small sample size to base this theory on.

OU has always been my second favorite team, my dad played there in the 60s ans I follow them almost as closely as TCU.

And over the years, meaning the past 20 since Stoops got there, they really seem to have more problems with early games, then night games. Laid lots of eggs at 11 am...