• The KillerFrogs

OT: prayer request

Froglaw

Hi, I'm asking for prayers from this community for my sister. She received a cancer diagnosis about ten days ago but it was first stage and thought to be very manageable.

She now learned after the pathology came back that it's very aggressive. She'll have more invasive surgery and chemo to attack it.

I would appreciate prayers for her to get as big a victory as possible.

Just went through the last eleven months with Showgirl Frog and the C, caught it early and she is back screaming at the Refs.

Prayers sent.

SousaFrog

Hello all and thanks so much for your prayers.

My sister's surgery is later today; would appreciate any further prayers you can raise for a successful surgery and positive outcome.

God bless you all.
Father, as the medical way-maker, make every way possible that @froginmn's sister's surgery is as seamless as can be...leading to a complete recovery and pain-free. I thank-you for your preparation, process, and people-involved in successfully accomplishing the mission. Amen.

4 Oaks Frog

Hi, I'm asking for prayers from this community for my sister. She received a cancer diagnosis about ten days ago but it was first stage and thought to be very manageable.

She now learned after the pathology came back that it's very aggressive. She'll have more invasive surgery and chemo to attack it.

I would appreciate prayers for her to get as big a victory as possible.
You have all of the 4Oaks family’s prayers….
Lift this woman up, Lord and give her Your strength and healing power. In Jesus’s Name we pray…Amen.

Latest posts