• The KillerFrogs

OT--One bombing suspect dead, the other on the run

HFrog1999

I highly doubt reading him his Miranda rights would change his level of cooperation with the police. They should have just read them anyways to prevent his lawyer from trying to make an issue of it.

As for those advocating water boarding or other harsh interrogation techniques, our current administration has ended those practices.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
If what I think happened between the brothers turns out to be true (the older one was the driving force and younger one was co-opted into this by him) then Miranda wont matter much. He'll sing like a canary about whatever he knows - which wont be much.

My Buddy Steve

If what I think happened between the brothers turns out to be true (the older one was the driving force and younger one was co-opted into this by him) then Miranda wont matter much. He'll sing like a canary about whatever he knows - which wont be much.
I'm sure that there are people in Chechnya that didn't want him taken alive

jake102

They transferred him today....

7VusT8V.jpg

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Minor point, but I wonder who reimburses the homeowner for the damages to his boat, yard, numerous bulletholes, blood, etc. I'm sure he was willing to cooperate to get this fiend captured, but I'm also sure he would want some restitution.

jake102

Minor point, but I wonder who reimburses the homeowner for the damages to his boat, yard, numerous bulletholes, blood, etc. I'm sure he was willing to cooperate to get this fiend captured, but I'm also sure he would want some restitution.

There's already a charity fund out there to upgrade his boat for him. I saw that many people donated thousands... I have a feeling his financial situation is going to be upgraded significantly by the end of it all.

TCURiggs

No I wasn't. I was siding with FIL that its certainly possible that a guy who had made and used multiple bombs this week could have a few more laying around. He had a lot of time between the marathon bombing and the "flight for his life," as you say. It's definitely more reasonable to assume that he has a few more bombs than it is to assume he met with aliens. Therefore, you're reaching and I'm not

Figured I'd throw this in here for Deep:

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-top-cop-bombers-likely-sought-more-attacks-155911384.html