1. The KillerFrogs

OT: Norm McDonald dead at 61

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Jet Set Frog, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Apparently after a long battle with cancer. Funny dude.....sad stuff.

2. Man. I always loved that guy.

3. #3 Sweat Equity, Sep 14, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    Damn. He was one of the good ones. He was Conan's stand-in when a guest could not show up/was late. Norm would literally just walk across the street and stand-in. Literally think up his jokes and punchlines on the spot. His best material is on Conan.

4. Wow. Didn’t even know he was sick.

5. He apparently kept the cancer to himself (family did not even know). Much like his personal life.

6. Terrible news. He was a comedian's comedian. One of the best of all time. His delivery was the best.

7. Hilarious combination of offbeat, awkward, wicked funny. One of a kind.

Punter1, Salfrog, tcudoc and 5 others like this.
  8. #8 Sweat Equity, Sep 14, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    RIP (and for those who have some time on their hands)

9. Real bummer. Was my favorite comedian. Loved the way he ripped O.J. a new one when doing Weekend Update on SNL! Wound up up getting fired over it by NBC Exec(Ohlmeyer) who was buddies with O.J.

10. This one hurts. One of my favorite comedians.

11. Funny guy. I played poker with him in a charity event some years ago. He had the whole table laughing and the guy sitting next to me had the most obnoxious laugh for an adult.

RIP

12. steelfrog and TCURiggs like this.
  13. Damn that sux. He was one of my favorites.

You kids might not know, but Saturday Night Live used to be funny

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. This and the moth joke are classic Norm bits. If you have not watched the Norm Netflix talk show, you should. Great stuff.
    "Box Office poison" One of the best lines ever spoken and completely off the cuff.

steelfrog likes this.
  15. Fantastic stuff on Conan, but great bits on Letterman as well. His last set on Letterman's farewell episode was fantastic:

16. I still remember when Letterman’s sense of humor died. RIP funny Top 10 lists

[​IMG]

17. He was a strange dude.

His short-lived portrayal of the ColonelSanders role for KFC commercials (Kentucky Fried Chicken, not killerfrogs dot com) was a real switch from former actors.

Sorry to see him go.

18. He stopped being funny about 20 years ago. So overrated IMO.