• The KillerFrogs

OT: Norm McDonald dead at 61

Dogfrog

He stopped being funny about 20 years ago. So overrated IMO.

Yea, he kind of went a little angry at some point. We were in NYC in Christmas 2011 and were able to get in his show. They kept the entire audience bunched up in the tiny lobby area and basically yelled at us for an hour that we must laugh at Dave!! Laugh loudly at everything Dave says!! It wasn’t a joke it was semi threatening. Anyway, still fun.

BABYFACE

I still remember when Letterman’s sense of humor died. RIP funny Top 10 lists

CF3TL1nWMAAC7xS.jpg
That’s when politics became more important than entertaining for him. Letterman was an innovator and very good until his passion changed.

Dogfrog

Years ago I got all four wisdom teeth pulled at one sitting. They gave me local anesthesia plus the fun gas. The main side effect of the gas was I couldn’t control what I said. I was a real smartass and made comments to the young lady assistant that were borderline out of line. I later apologized but they told me I was nothing compared to what they usually hear. Anyway I think of that every time I see Norm McDonald because it’s like there is no filter between his brain and his mouth. Which is so cool.

Punter1

He told the best joke I've ever heard in my entire life...

At the ESPY awards in 1997 or so he said...

"Hey Charles Wioodson, I see you the front row...congrats on the Heisman...that's something they can never take away from you. Unless....you kill your wife and a waiter."

It's on YouTube somewhere I bet....EDIT...Found it...

Last edited: