• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

tcudoc

If you like Kevin James, you’ll like that show. They are easy, light-hearted comedic sitcoms like I remember before the world got too crazy.
Haven't seen his new show, but Kevin James is underrated in my opinion. Very funny guy who is not afraid to make fun of himself. Patton Oswalt is the same, though I hate when his routines get political.

Frog-in-law1995

Season 2 (beginning with the last episode of season 1) of Outlander got really weird y’all. And it took away the two best things about the show - the Scottish Highland countryside and the early relationship heat between the main characters. We’re now in France 2 years later. Ce n’est pas manifique.

Ron Swanson

Season 2 (beginning with the last episode of season 1) of Outlander got really weird y’all. And it took away the two best things about the show - the Scottish Highland countryside and the early relationship heat between the main characters. We’re now in France 2 years later. Ce n’est pas manifique.
I told you it wasn’t that good

You’re welcome

Was digging our girl until we got to the plot line where Capn James and Molls start a relationship even though he is her CO and have a a "taking it to the next level talk" in the middle of investigating an IED. Lost me there. Even my wife was like REALLY?

steelfrog

Tier 1
So this show Steel is watching, Counterpart, is really interesting. Basic premise is that there are two parallel universes with identical (mostly) people on each side

one interesting facet is that one of the universes has a pandemic. There are commercials, PSAs, where people are reminded that if they fail to report a family member being sick they can be fined, imprisoned or even quarantined !

steel had to look when the first season came out. 2017. Could have been made this year!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Good evening Friends!

steel sincerely hopes all you all are doing awesome.

Has anyone tried the show Counterpart? Just started it. Seems real good.
Steel is telling you, Counterpart... Pretty dang good.
So this show Steel is watching, Counterpart, is really interesting. Basic premise is that there are two parallel universes with identical (mostly) people on each side

one interesting facet is that one of the universes has a pandemic. There are commercials, PSAs, where people are reminded that if they fail to report a family member being sick they can be fined, imprisoned or even quarantined !

steel had to look when the first season came out. 2017. Could have been made this year!
Did Steel invest in this show personally or something? I’ve had extended warranty robocalls that were less persistent.