• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Moose Stuff

ST is awesome. Season 2 is one of the best seasons of TV I've ever seen. Loved the dynamic between Steve and whatshisname. There's an underlying social message about bullying, redemption, friendship and respecting differences to work together to make your community better. Loved it.

Totally agree. Wife and I have watched season two twice already. I’ve found myself just watching it looking for other 80’s movie references. Everything about ST is outstanding.

Chongo94

So just to be clear, you’re watching a show where you intentionally miss a significant portion of it because you hate one of the characters and refuse to watch her scenes??? Seems normal.

Yep. Don't miss anything at all. Easily know what's going on in the episodes without her annoying scenes. And it's not a significant portion of the show that she is in.

Appreciate the junior high level callout btw.

Moose Stuff

Yep. Don't miss anything at all. Easily know what's going on in the episodes without her annoying scenes. And it's not a significant portion of the show that she is in.

Appreciate the junior high level callout btw.

LMAO..... I’m just questioning why anyone would watch a show that way. To each his own.

Chongo94

LMAO..... I’m just questioning why anyone would watch a show that way. To each his own.

It's easy. I would rather still watch a good show and limit (the parts that I can control at least) said show's few weaknesses or annoyances to still enjoy it than not watch it at all. I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water here, just maybe draining some of the water to make the bath easier.

sketchy

I don't know about everything being outstanding. I mute the scenes Winona Rhyder is in, she's awful.

She damn sure is...looks like she hasn’t had a shower in ages, and she dresses like the homeless.
If they insist on making this show, they at least need to do the viewers a favor, and kill her off.
Her, and that kid with the puffy long hair, ill-fitting hat, and terribly annoying speech impediment.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
She damn sure is...looks like she hasn’t had a shower in ages, and she dresses like the homeless.
If they insist on making this show, they at least need to do the viewers a favor, and kill her off.
Her, and that kid with the puffy long hair, ill-fitting hat, and terribly annoying speech impediment.
The kid that is above and beyond the fan favorite?