• The KillerFrogs

OT: Jug is back baby!

JugbandFrog

Oh, get ready for sewage issues cuz Jug is moving back to Fort Worth on July 3!

I have a spot off Montgomery (near Ye Olde Bull and Bush), but I need some updates. I haven’t lived here since 2004.

1) Any good electrical providers?
2) Internet?
3) Is Kincaids still any good?
4) What new places should I find my way to?
5) where does a 46 year old short, fat, hairy male find a tall gal around here?
6) Does anyone have a good plumber cuz I know these toilets ain’t gonna cut it.

Double D

Tier 1
Jug!! Awesome!!

I just signed up with Shell Energy for power.

I just switched to Verizon 5G Home internet. It works great. $25/month if you're a Verizon customer. I get 300mbps. I had att U-verse DSL (no fiber in my area). I was getting 25mbps for $80/month. Att sucks!

Last edited:

PurpleBlood87

I have a spot off Montgomery (near Ye Olde Bull and Bush), but I need some updates. I haven’t lived here since 2004.

2) Internet?
That's awesome.

Armadillo

I have a spot off Montgomery (near Ye Olde Bull and Bush), but I need some updates.

Waco Methane and Gaseous Utilities. You can kill 2 birds with one stone. Your methane expendables can run your whole neighborhood, and waco has experience with dealing with a mad-crapper, via Whataburger. They'll come to you in FW!

Brog

Kincaid's still great for old fashioned, delicious hamburger. For one of those "bacon blue cheese etc" type hamburgers go to Dutch's, across from TCU. Really delicious.

lowfrog

2) Internet?
Yes, Kincaids is still there and good. Last time I was in there was before a game. The place was packed with Frogs. Also, Angelos is still up, running, and good. There are now more good BBQ places in Fort Worth, but they often have lines whereas the last couple of times we've been to Angelos, there was no line. Also, Angelos has the 24-ounce frozen goblet. May I recommend the Shiner Bock?

Atomic Frawg

ATT fiber speeds are ridiculous on the downloads AND uploads. I think the prices are reasonable, but certainly check to see if your area offers it. Glad to have you back in the Funk.

OICU812

My electric plan about to expire and the cheapest I’m seeing on power to choose is $0.102. Anyone know of a better deal? My last one was 2 years at $.085. :(

Panther City Frog

My electric plan about to expire and the cheapest I’m seeing on power to choose is $0.102. Anyone know of a better deal? My last one was 2 years at $.085. :(
We use Energy Ogre. They are a broker of sorts. They analyze your usage and find the best company with the best plan for you. We pay them $10 a month I think. But they handle the enrollment/contract etc with the power company and handle them also when it is time to switch companies. We have had a different power company each of the last several years, but we have saved a ton. When we first started using Energy Ogre our bulls were about cut in half.

dawg

If you found $0.102, that's about the best out there right now. My previous contract was up in May (was paying 7.9c), and I went with Energy Texas @ $0.106 for 36 mo.

Putt4Purple

2) Internet?
Who are you? Not impressed.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

2) Internet?
Try these guys:

Bob Sugar

If you want great Mexican food, go to Joe Ts!

shots fired GIF

Deep Purple

Try these guys:

The Captain America one is kinda cool, but the others? The image of sitting on a superhero's lap and defecating is too oogie to contemplate. Recipe for chronic constipation.