• The KillerFrogs

OT - Great movie lines/scenes

Limp Lizard

Not to sound too picky, but I started this as a movie thread.

Kind of like starting "Greatest TCU football memories" and after a couple of pages we see "Jamie Dixon's shot against Texas" or the marathon baseball game against a$m.

Threads here seem to show some definite ADD. It happens so often that... "squirrel!"
giphy.gif

Chongo94

The shark phrase comes from Happy Days so I was making a joke.

Your head would’ve exploded last night I think. When I got in late, on one of the HBOs was “Tremors” and on one of the Cinemax’s they were showing “Weekend at Bernie’s” at the same time...

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Your head would’ve exploded last night I think. When I got in late, on one of the HBOs was “Tremors” and on one of the Cinemax’s they were showing “Weekend at Bernie’s” at the same time...
Damnit. I was watching The Sopranos on my phone. I can watch Tremors any time I want, but for some reason, catching it when it's on TV just makes it better.

Leap Frog

In the movie "The Cincinatti Kid", top poker gambler Lacey tells the Kid: " You're good Kid,but one thing you have to get used to, and learn to live with is this. As long as I'm around, you'll always be second best".

Bob

"That'll be the day." - The Searchers
"Go ahead. Make my day" - Sudden Impact
"That's for sure. That's for dang sure." - Battleground
"I lied" - Commando
"All battles are fought by scared men who’d rather be someplace else." - In Harms Way
"Fight em til Hell freezes over, then fight em on ice" - not a movie, but my favorite
"Unbelieeeevable" - another favorite