• The KillerFrogs

OSU Rubber Match

ftwfrog

He certainly affected the Saturday game by not getting outs on Friday. And today his first pitch ended up as a two run single.
He affected the game Saturday when we squandered chance after chance, our starter didn’t make it into the 3rd inning, and our closer came in and gave up 2 solo home runs??

Oh, that’s right, our closer had to pitch on Friday. Like i said, blaming this weekend on one pitcher who pitched a total of an inning is a bit much.

Lots of blame to go around. Including two starters that totaled 4.2 innings.

PurpleBlood87

He affected the game Saturday when we squandered chance after chance, our starter didn’t make it into the 3rd inning, and our closer came in and gave up 2 solo home runs??

Oh, that’s right, our closer had to pitch on Friday. Like i said, blaming this weekend on one pitcher who pitched a total of an inning is a bit much.

Lots of blame to go around. Including two starters that totaled 4.2 innings.

I don't think Haylen Green was going to pitch more than a couple of innings Saturday. CJS was out there pretty quick to get Green. Probably the plan was to get three innings from Green and go to Eissler. Get Eissler back into the role he excelled in earlier this season.

MadFrog

We have to sacrifice the middle game. Don't let Perez pitch except on Friday and Sunday. He probably is not strong enough to pitch 2 days in a row. If we had a rested Perez instead of Cal today, then OSU does not score and our 9th inning run might have won it. I cant think of any reason to let Cal pitch again. He is like JJ. His career is over.

PurpleBlood87

We have to sacrifice the middle game. Don't let Perez pitch except on Friday and Sunday. He probably is not strong enough to pitch 2 days in a row. If we had a rested Perez instead of Cal today, then OSU does not score and our 9th inning run might have won it. I cant think of any reason to let Cal pitch again. He is like JJ. His career is over.

So who do you use Saturday with a one-run lead in the ninth?

LawFrog504

I've been very weary of doing this, but we may be at the point where we give King a shot at starting. Williamson is at best a shaky sunday guy, but we have to stick with him. If King can help us saturdays then I may be look into it. But I guess that Screws us for sundays unless Williamson improves, god damn