• The KillerFrogs

Old TCU in the upper deck

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
82Frog said:

I remember that hillside in the south end zone.  As a kid we would slide down it on cardboard . . . (late 60's)
Or just roll down it. Also the Lariats would set tall letters TCU on fire on top of the hill. That was pretty damn cool.

TooColdU

TopFrog said:
Or just roll down it. Also the Lariats would set tall letters TCU on fire on top of the hill. That was pretty damn cool.

I used to see high schools do something like this for their homecoming. They would have the parade then have a bonfire with the burning of the letters of their school. I never understood that. Very ironic to me.

Hemingway

TxFrog1999 said:

I recall CDC saying they were working on that after the stadium was completed but there was a spacing issue with the UD seating that made it look funny, but he promised they were going to get it worked out. I wonder if that has since been forgotten or abandoned?

I'm sure they're "working on it".     I also thought we were also going to get a brick lined wall around the field to.  

Deep Purple

Houston Frog said:
We all know that our teams sucked when the Flying T logo was around, but that doesn't effect whether or not we like it. It's still a part of our school's history, and very cool/retro looking.

Black leather helmets are also part of our school's history.  And the flying T logo is about as cool/retro as this...

CC_00919_DiscoSleazeball_CST2014.jpg