• The KillerFrogs

oh its on...like donkey kong

hindry

this from a WV colleague: "W.Va. football team has a new recipe for horned frog stew..."

to which i responded : mountaineer definition of foreplay....."you in the mood tonite Sis?"

I can only imagine the first time TCU plays at Morgantown. I wasn't a giant fan of the Wisconsin student fans, but I am wondering how they will compare to WV students. Something tells me it won't be pretty.

sous vide

I can only imagine the first time TCU plays at Morgantown. I wasn't a giant fan of the Wisconsin student fans, but I am wondering how they will compare to WV students. Something tells me it won't be pretty.

Give them something they can burn up and they're just fine.

Morgantown is a brutal place. Wisconsin fans act like little girls compared to WVU fans.

stell91

When I was doing college visits and applications last year I paid a visit to Morgantown, WV and toured WVU. The student guide was bragging about how there's nothing to do in Morgantown so the students like to burn couches in celebration. I cannot IMAGINE them having a classy fanbase. That said, I'm excited to play them and I hope we win!

Frog_Fan71

Give them something they can burn up and they're just fine.

I hear the following images are what they crave.
couch.jpg
fire.jpg

Dtx_Frog_Fan

When I was doing college visits and applications last year I paid a visit to Morgantown, WV and toured WVU. The student guide was bragging about how there's nothing to do in Morgantown so the students like to burn couches in celebration. I cannot IMAGINE them having a classy fanbase. That said, I'm excited to play them and I hope we win!

Couch burning is what you do in the middle of nowhere. We did that at sewanee, smaller and about as isolated as Morgantown.. Pretty similar kind of students to tcu but more southeastern kids.

Latest posts