• The KillerFrogs

Official J. Garrett is Fired/ New Hire Poll

Who do you want as the new Dallas Cowboys coach?

• Matt Rhule

• Lincoln Riley

• Urban Meyer

• Josh McDaniels

• Joe Brady

• Mike McCarthy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cowboys are very talented. Pro Bowl talent at every position except for safety and DT. Massive underachievement.

Not buying it. Parcells always said you are what you are. If they are very talented they wouldnt be 0-5 against teams with winning records. You can blame it on coaching all you want but "very talented" would buy you at least one win against a winning team. They are very average, IMO.

Wexahu

Not buying it. Parcells always said you are what you are. If they are very talented they wouldnt be 0-5 against teams with winning records. You can blame it on coaching all you want but "very talented" would buy you at least one win against a winning team. They are very average, IMO.

Their talent is always a bit overrated just because of the laundry.

Froggish

I think Lincoln Riley is a fine coach but dang, you’d think he’s Bill Bilichick the way this fan base fawns over him.

He’s probably earned a little bit of that fawning don’t you think?..Guy tics off all the boxes we can’t with his creative offensive antics.

Wexahu

He’s probably earned a little bit of that fawning don’t you think?..Guy tics off all the boxes we can’t with his creative offensive antics.

I guess but he’s a head coach, not an offensive coordinator. They’ve been pretty sloppy this year IMO. Plus he’s been pretty fortunate with the QBs that have transferred in and I don’t think he’s ever had to deal with a QB injury either. I’d just tap the brakes before anointing him as a guy we’re never gonna be able to beat. Heck, we almost did this year.

puckster59

There’s no one better on staff, let alone a replacement in waiting. And It’s not Jerry’s preference to do something during the season anyway.

nwlafrog

If Lincoln Riley goes to work for Jerry, he isn’t as smart as we think.

Why? Great QB, Great RB, solid support on O line and receivers and a serviceable defense.

might not be the patriots, but it’s still a very profitable franchise and has a lot of weight on a resume.

nwlafrog

you and I agree on most things, but I firmly believe that it is head coaching. There’s way too many playmakers to be where they are at.

nwlafrog

I guess but he’s a head coach, not an offensive coordinator. They’ve been pretty sloppy this year IMO. Plus he’s been pretty fortunate with the QBs that have transferred in and I don’t think he’s ever had to deal with a QB injury either. I’d just tap the brakes before anointing him as a guy we’re never gonna be able to beat. Heck, we almost did this year.

If you think LR isn’t an OC by trade then I have ocean front property to sell you in Arizona.

Pharm Frog

Not even sure why I entered this thread other than the Cowboy loss yesterday was just one additional thing I was thankful for but I’ve been trying to make this point about the Frogs as well when most everyone here thinks they are so very talented.

Froglaw

Sad situation but the problem is Jones not Garrett.

Jerry is a cancerous infection that starts to spread when he shakes your hand and eventually makes you want to go somewhere else.

I was in a group who leased one of the Circle boxes in the early 90's when Jimmy was the coach.

Fun times.

Then prices started going up, patrons had to buy Jerry's food, then his liquor, beer and wine, prices for tickets started to sky rocket, etc.

After the 1995 Super Bowl my group realized that it was stupid to continue on the path to the Death Star led by Jerry's approach guided under the Dark Side.

So I go deer hunting, movies, golf, church stuff, or family events without worrying about the Cowgirls and their pathetic existence in the NFL.

Gone are the days of Staubach, Landry, and Aikman.

I don't know these players, but I know that I'd never let my niece date a player on this team.

Cancer can spread and Jones is a Stage IV carrier cell.

Purp

What they are is a very poorly coached team. A dozen coaches in the NFL would be unbeatable with the offensive personnel assembled in Dallas. The defensive personnel is also very good when you consider the DEs and LB may be the most talented in the game as a group. Also have a lockdown CB. The issue with this team is coaching. Period.

Bill Parcels wouldn't dispute it either. Parcels in his prime would be destroying the league with this roster.