• The KillerFrogs

"Official" Game Prediction thread

jake102

I haven't seen one of these... just the picks to click thread.

1) Score of the game

2) Does Pachall get pulled at some point? When?

3) How many passes until Pachall throws his first incompletion of the year?

4) Do we embarrass Kansas worse than they are going to embarrass us in basketball this year?

47 - 10 TCU

End of 3rd quarter

His fourth pass will be an incomplete

No.

Double D

Tier 1
Don't know another thing about KU but from what I read in paper and the Rice score. I think KU is spiraling downward. I see maybe one good half or maybe quarter from KU. After that, FROGS will be too dominate, espeically on O. Too many weapons! FROGS roll!

TCU 44 KU 7

TCUSA

1) Score of the game Frogs are overconfident: 35-28

2) Does Pachall get pulled at some point? When? No.

3) How many passes until Pachall throws his first incompletion of the year? 3rd

4) Do we embarrass Kansas worse than they are going to embarrass us in basketball this year? No way

BigEasyFrog

If KU won big against Rice or this was later in the year, I'd be saying close game. But going to go big on this one with prediction, TCU 38-3.

Pachall gets pulled early 4th.

5 passes until an incompletion by Pachall

Will be a homer a bit, but yes to the last question as our basketball team is slowly/surely improving.

tcujsauce

45-13 (after a slow start/first half)
Yes, halfway through 4th.
5th pass will be incomplete.
Hell no... Bball game will be a joke.

Ps, I'm seeing a lot of people say we'll be overconfident. But if Gary says "trust me, after our team meeting, that won't be a problem", I believe it. I don't think we'll be overconfident, I think we'll be insanely amped up for our first Big XII game looking to make a statement.

MidlandFrog

1. 45-10, TCUSA I think the exact opposite is true, chip is back
2. Yes, Boykin plays the 4th
3. 7th pass
4. No, but I'm not as down on our BBall program as some of you are (remember we beat UNLV, UNM, and UVA), when was the last time that TCU admin focused on something and didn't get it done. I'll predict we are a tourney team in the next 5 years

bscttyb

38-17

Pachall stays in until the end.

Misses 5th pass

Nope, at half its 17-10, second half we make adjustments and take over.

joefrog91

I had a dream the first game would be 63-0. If TCU had tried to score before the half or Boykin wouldn't have fumbled late in the game, it would have been 63-0. The next dream I had was TCU 56 KU 0. So ...

1) TCU 56 KU 0

2) Yes, towards in of 3rd Qtr

3) 2nd pass

4) No. It's going to look like TCU is playing the Globetrotters by they way KU schools the basketball team.

Purple Daze

38-17

Pachall stays in until the end.

Misses 5th pass

Nope, at half its 17-10, second half we make adjustments and take over.

I think it will be about this close, certainly hope I'm wrong. Something nobody seems to be talking about that I think will definitely be a factor is the time of kick-off. Based on past experiences, (I was a 5A HS coach from 91-05) a change in routine is hard to account and prepare for. The teams-staffs I worked with absolutely dreaded Saturday afternoon games because we were always sluggish, lethargic, off.. The problem wasn't the different day it was the time of day. College athletes are more mature and that will help but none of these kids have ever played a game in the a.m. hours so I expect the Frogs to start slow and take some time to get comfortable. Because of that factor I expect that the first half is going to be much closer than anybody wants.

1. 34-20 TCU
2. No, he will be in there until the final whistle
3. 3rd or 4th pass
4. No, it's going to be a battle for awhile, something I don't expect our BB team will be able to do