• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

G Mother Froggen P

I cannot wait for a new coaching staff.. don’t care who at this point. Our program is currently a colossal dumpster fire that needs to be air Evac’ed.. we’re on life support here. Pumped samples is coming with, now let’s couple him with Kelly and rise up through the recruiting rankings. Last missing piece is our DC. Find dykes a DC and let’s roll.

StealthFrog

Stremph and conditioning...I'm listening.
forrest gump cooking GIF

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Look around and notice how it’s true at most major programs. You’ll see very few super local kids on most rosters. This has been the case for a long time and most high school coaches worth their salt know it’s true. Kids usually need some separation to grow and better themselves. Some kids need it way more than others.
Serious question: What’s a “super local” kid? Are you saying that any kid who lives within 100 miles or so is automatically debarred?

I suppose we shall see how another approach works bc SD has made staying near to home a selling point for regional athletes

Eight

Moose, I respect you a lot but that’s a statement that’s unprovable. I understand trends, but we’ll never know if GP couldn’t have reversed things like he did in 2014. I’m not saying he would have, but we’ll never know.

what did gary do in the off season that set up the turn around in 2014?

he made changes on the side of the ball that was a trainwreck in 2012 and 2013 which was the offensive side of the ball

do you honestly believe gary was going to make significant changes on the defensive side of the ball? thought the word was he quit because he wasn't going to make staff changes so i agree with moose.